omnivus

something dumb
Aug 31, 2003
Perception.

You obviously have not allocated your SPECIAL points appropriately.

Last edited:

aschiro

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 10, 2011
City by the Bay
The game is awesome! I am about to start fresh again for the 6 or 7th time. Sadly, I can only seem to play it one way. But what is cool is that even after leveling well past 100 on multiple play throughs, I still find new areas, new goodies, different weapons, different quest variations... all good.

LightningSamus

No Longer a Noob
Sep 16, 2010
Novigrad, Redania
You sound like you're getting bored of it, play something else.

I get bored too and i stop and move to another game and then i start to miss the game and i have fun with it. I'm back on it now and having fun.

It's not my favourite Fallout but i still enjoy it, even though i have many criticisms.

If you are an old Fallout fan and haven't played Wasteland 2 then check that out.

KristofferAG

But I don't want to leave Little Lamplight!
Feb 25, 2007
Norway
I can confirm that Wasteland 2 really hits the spot for fans of the original Fallout games, it's sucks you in and before you know it the weekend's over.

For the newer games, I've been unable to get into anything after FO3. Haven't tried FO4 yet, but I gave New Vegas a couple tries, starting over and going for a couple hours with different playstyles, but it never felt right. At some point you'll just have to move on and find something else that entertains you.