DeoxysPrime

Burst the Gravity
Dec 31, 2003
Ontario, Canada
Welcome to the brand new Sonic Board Community Thread! With the advent of the new IGN Boards, as well as reaching the milestone of 100,000 posts in the previous CT, it's time we all begin anew. Let's reboot this thing.

BUT FIRST, DA RULES, as previously outlined by Dillo64:

Dillo64 said:
As most of you know, in the past, CT threads like this one have been locked over and over due to spammage from newbs, n00bs, nubs, knobs, Republicans, and viewers like you. That is why IF YOU EVEN ****ING THINK OF SPAMMING UP MY THREAD I WILL REPORT YOU SO HARD IT'LL COME OUT YOUR ASS SOMEHOW. With that said, let me lay down da basics:

[ul][li] This thread is for off-topic community conversation among the users of the Sonic Board, and a place where you can just chat about whatever. It is not a place to rack up posts, all your post must have some kind of, you know, MEANING to them.
[/li][li] Intentional double/triple posting is not allow unless your edit time is up and you have something else to say or something.
[/li][li] Trolling is not tolerated and just makes you look lame. TPE lame. And also an attention whore. [/li][li] I will be keeping watch over this thread and reporting anyone getting out of line, and asking for their posts to be deleted from the thread. AND I DON'T JUST MEAN THE NUBS. If you all still don't cooperate I'll just have the whole thing locked temporarily like Gizza before me.(though his wasn't so "temporarily")
[/li][li] I rock.[/li][/ul]
SO RESPECT THE RULES, YOU BITCHES.

And now, to bid farewell to the previous Sonic Board Community Thread. It has served us all well for over 5 1/2 years. Through it all - the humble beginnings, the coming and goings of users liked and users lame, the Lucky Star Invasion and other weeaboo activities, the endless bitching and debates, the stupid and overused memes, the race (read: spamming) to 100K, and all other wacky hijinks in between, it's a place where we all have grown to know one another and become friends. And whatever the future brings, hopefully this new CT will continue to unite us all in our common interest - mainly, not discussing the awful Sonic the Hedgehog franchise.

[hl=lightblue]Farewell, Sonic Board Community Thread: Digitally Remastered Platinum Edition. It's been fun.[/hl]

[image=http://www.majhost.com/gallery/DeoxysPrime/GIFs/1329927799035.gif]

funk1231

IGN's Phriend
Dec 30, 2003
GA Pit
I just killed a stinkbug.

It stinks.

Just like this threadHURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Dillo64

Armadillustrator
I approve of this thread.

Hard.

[hl=#111100]~[/hl][hl=#171400] [/hl][hl=#1e1700]T[/hl][hl=#251a00] [/hl][hl=#2b1e00]h[/hl][hl=#322100] [/hl][hl=#392400]e[/hl][hl=#3f2800] [/hl][hl=#462b00] [/hl][hl=#4d2e00] [/hl][hl=#543201]D[/hl][hl=#543201] [/hl][hl=#4e3001]i[/hl][hl=#482e01] [/hl][hl=#432c01]l[/hl][hl=#3d2a01] [/hl][hl=#382901]l[/hl][hl=#322701] [/hl][hl=#2d2501]o[/hl][hl=#272301] [/hl][hl=#222202]~[/hl]

shellblade

Brave and Bold
Oct 20, 2007
Sonic Board hasn't transferred yet? Are we still a popular board? I mean, the other game boards don't seem to get that much activity either.

Mykee881211

No Longer a Noob
Jul 28, 2006
I hope the music gets totally ****ed up just like in the re-release of Crazy Taxi.

I still can't get over the fact that they left out The Offspring and Bad Religion. It's like gaming blasphemy to the highest degree. SEGA should burn on a stake.

darklink7701

faiya~
Jul 6, 2005
Mykee881211 said:
I hope the music gets totally ****ed up just like in the re-release of Crazy Taxi.

I still can't get over the fact that they left out The Offspring and Bad Religion. It's like gaming blasphemy to the highest degree. SEGA should burn on a stake.
*steak

bullshit yeah but its a good thing crazy taxi is on literally every other console anyway

Mykee881211

No Longer a Noob
Jul 28, 2006
I'm pretty sure it's stake.

However, I beg to differ on a certain level. Yes, it is good that we got so many ports of Crazy Taxi. But personally, I'd rather have no ports at all, than half-assed, over-priced ports with barely any extra content and without the original music, which let's face it; was one of the main reasons Crazy Taxi was such a great game.

I'm sure it has to do with something about expired contracts with the record companies, or the fact that these bands got really really huge over the years, so re-licencing the songs would cost a fortune, but I still feel cheated and betrayed.

Dillo64

Armadillustrator
Mr.Awesomest said:
Guess who's back? Hint: Free love is to tame for him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfDlHdERxrE
AAAAAAAAAW HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIL YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAH

Knew it the second the music started

Now they need to port frickin Rez HD to PSN.

[hl=#111100]~[/hl][hl=#171400] [/hl][hl=#1e1700]T[/hl][hl=#251a00] [/hl][hl=#2b1e00]h[/hl][hl=#322100] [/hl][hl=#392400]e[/hl][hl=#3f2800] [/hl][hl=#462b00] [/hl][hl=#4d2e00] [/hl][hl=#543201]D[/hl][hl=#543201] [/hl][hl=#4e3001]i[/hl][hl=#482e01] [/hl][hl=#432c01]l[/hl][hl=#3d2a01] [/hl][hl=#382901]l[/hl][hl=#322701] [/hl][hl=#2d2501]o[/hl][hl=#272301] [/hl][hl=#222202]~[/hl]

AilisKnil

Noob
Oct 11, 2006
Mykee881211 said:
I'm pretty sure it's stake.

However, I beg to differ on a certain level. Yes, it is good that we got so many ports of Crazy Taxi. But personally, I'd rather have no ports at all, than half-assed, over-priced ports with barely any extra content and without the original music, which let's face it; was one of the main reasons Crazy Taxi was such a great game.

I'm sure it has to do with something about expired contracts with the record companies, or the fact that these bands got really really huge over the years, so re-licencing the songs would cost a fortune, but I still feel cheated and betrayed.
No, I mean the only port where the music is changed for good is the 360/PSN port or whatever.

Every other version besides the PC had the original soundtrack, and even then you could change the PC tracks back to the originals pretty easily.

HyperstarSponge

*the guy that posts everywhere*
Aug 22, 2009
Didn't think the sonic board still existed, Its hard to find since boards.ign.com redirects
Also I think this is where the boards get moved to:
http://www.ign.com/boards/categories/all-game-boards.80096/
~o)

Subzwari1987

Super Subz the Hedgehog
Dec 4, 2000
Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2? Are these two new games? Or one game?

Coming out June 2012. On the Nintendo DS.

[image=http://www.pewpewpew.de/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/FUUUUUUUUUUU.gif]

DeoxysPrime

Burst the Gravity
Dec 31, 2003
Ontario, Canada
OmegatheRobot said:
news flash: nate hasn't posted since you guys snubbed him last time
He posts on the new boards because he thinks he's too good for us here on the old boards.

**** YOU NATE, YOU'RE NOT MY REAL FATHER

Jan 20, 2007
DeoxysPrime said:
He posts on the new boards because he thinks he's too good for us here on the old boards.
nate38 said:
Oh okay, I see how it is. You have time to make up like eight fictional user questions about stupid **** like Sonic Rush and Neon Leon, but only field a tiny fraction of the contributions I made. You didn't even pick any of the hard-hitting issues, just the stuff that nobody gives a damn about. I wanted you guys to explore your highest dreams and deepest fears together, to take your friendship to the next level with some real talk, but instead you settle for insipid Pokemon chat and "hey guys i spaced out for the last five minutes GIGGALIGGALIG" every five goddamn minutes.

It's clear to me that this podcast and its contributors are content to tread water in the stagnant swamp of inadequacy. And this podcast is the only thing keeping the board afloat. But if you're fine with just keeping your heads above water until your arms and legs give out, then I can't stand by and watch you drown yourselves. This is goodbye.

[image=http://th05.deviantart.net/fs10/PRE/i/2006/136/a/f/Walking_away____by_alikafaythe.jpg]

YOU AUTISTIC ORPHAN BASTARDS TOOK THE ONLY GOOD THING FROM THIS BOARD

DAMN YOU

DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL

edit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsbYx6hevoQ