Basir612

Noob
Sep 6, 2019
The Joker isn't supposed to have any definitive origin and it's blatantly stated in the Killing Joke that the dead wife origin was false and he always changes it because he doesn't really remember what happened to him, Also the Joker is meant to be a straw nihilist who wants to ruin everything for everyone just to show how stupid it is to care about them, But here the Joker clearly has a motive about being a rebel and becomes V

EthicZH

Noob
Dec 27, 2019
Haven't seen the movie yet.
Will reply as soon as I have, but isn't it normal to have a origin reboot every once in a while?
I mean just look at what the X-Men went through.
Also the significance and what a character stands for in it's design always changed over the decades didn't it.
Can't name anything specific right now, but the Marvel Movies did the same, they took the comics and adapted it in a new way.

TJenx92

Noob
Dec 20, 2019
I loved the new Joker movie, Joaquin Phoenix did an amazing portrayal and added his own unique style to it. I know it’s not exactly accurate as far as the history of the comic book but as a stand-alone movie based off the Joker character it was very impressive.

Dante-

Mod Trigger
★ MOD
Mar 25, 2009
Red Grave City
I just view stories like this as being "possible" origins almost like hearsay and that there's not really a definitive one. I think it fits for a character like Joker.