Kamurocho_Freak

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫 π”Šπ”¬π”‘π”‘π”’π”°π”° π”šπ”¬π”―π”°π”₯𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔒𝔯
β˜… MOD
Apr 24, 2010
Aokigahara
Very considerate of the ghosts to choose that location to haunt. Let’s you know what you’re in for right away, and leaves plenty of room for a quick escape.πŸ–€

Kamurocho_Freak

β˜… MOD
Apr 24, 2010
Aokigahara
*posts spookily*

plsgoaway

No Longer a Noob
Apr 3, 2017
i want "cozy posting" to be a new thread subgenre now

like "cozy horror" or "cozy crime" or "cozy gaming"

Kamurocho_Freak

β˜… MOD
Apr 24, 2010
Aokigahara

I watched this recently because my dad recommended it to me. Old horror serial with Boris Karloff doing the introductions. This episode even features a pre-Kirk William Shatner.

Very small set, really good atmosphere and a strong story.

plsgoaway

No Longer a Noob
Apr 3, 2017

I watched this recently because my dad recommended it to me. Old horror serial with Boris Karloff doing the introductions. This episode even features a pre-Kirk William Shatner.

Very small set, really good atmosphere and a strong story.
intriguing, i've never seen this before

between that and the Twilight Zone episode, Shatner really seems to have more cred as a horror actor than people realize :D

Kamurocho_Freak

β˜… MOD
Apr 24, 2010
Aokigahara

between that and the Twilight Zone episode, Shatner really seems to have more cred as a horror actor than people realize :D

There is a really good horror movie called Incubus with him in, from around the mid 1960’s. One of those that was thought lost for years, until a copy was found in the very early 00’s.

axemred4

Star
Aug 29, 2012
I'm not from around here.

Fun fact: Shatner is in two episodes. I know because I've only seen the earlier one since I haven't seen the last season yet. I'm more familiar with the one I haven't seen, ironically.

plsgoaway

No Longer a Noob
Apr 3, 2017
Fun fact: Shatner is in two episodes. I know because I've only seen the earlier one since I haven't seen the last season yet. I'm more familiar with the one I haven't seen, ironically.
Are you talking about the Twilight Zone?

i've only seen the one where he's on the plane