dubrovichy

Noob
Dec 3, 2012
Hey,

I recently just wrote an article regarding a topic that I have mulled over the past few years or so. It's focused on Guitar Hero, but can almost be applied to just rhythm music games in general. It has to do with the quick rise and fall of Guitar Hero and some of the reasons on why I felt it happened. I hope was hoping to get feedback and what the Score hero community felt.

I know I probably left some things out and I'm not trying to make it seem like Scorehero is a "ghost town", but things have certainly changed since what I would call the glory days.

You can read the article here:

http://trollstompgaming.com/articles/opinion/the-death-of-guitar-hero

Please let me know what you think. Be as critical as you like and I'd love to here everybody elses's opinions on this subject as well!

Thanks for hearing me out!

MacDaddy94

Noob
Jan 21, 2014
every now and then i still get guitar hero 3 and gh Metallica out and play around for a bit. i for sure do not play like i used to though

MacDaddy94

Noob
Jan 21, 2014
i am the other way around, i could only use the guitar and never could use the controller. i spoiled myself on expert hyperspeed 5 so now when i put it on normal expert speed it messes with me and i suck haha

Mixx29

No Longer a Noob
Oct 9, 2005
i am the other way around, i could only use the guitar and never could use the controller. i spoiled myself on expert hyperspeed 5 so now when i put it on normal expert speed it messes with me and i suck haha

lol oh the good old days of GH