Chrome_Jaquio

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 9, 2006
As fun as it is to use them, they just don't feel right. I didn't care about the decaps and to be honest at some spots it looked like something should come off sometimes when he finishes them, but it really doesn't look right to not have a decap with the claws, you can tell animations are missing so I know the scythe won't look right. For those who cried about the no weapon additions, you're going to wish they left these out.

grayjehuty

Noob
Jan 2, 2009
I'm starting to wonder if this game was rushed, it seems kinda funny that the extra weapons weren't put in from the start. I also thought it was funny to see the evil clone Ryu with those weapons, i immediately thought that was weird for them to incorporate those weapons in that way.

grayjehuty

Noob
Jan 2, 2009
Alrighty! Well i finally got the falcon claws dl'd and i love em. I already loved this game anyway despite its short comings, but now that the option is there the replay value is there even more so than before. I don't think this will sway opinions in favor of this game, but i love killing things and having a new way to do so is just great. You have a very good point about the dismemberment Chrome if they kept it around for this game it would've been phenomenal.

Xenugears

Noob
Oct 25, 2008
I've been rocking them all night long! Love them but, yeah, they should have had a better weapon game plan before making NG3

Oct 29, 2007
I find it stranger that shoving the katana through an enemy doesn't cut anything off than the claws. I'm glad for the extra variety at least.