Aozame32

Noob
Mar 24, 2004
I figured we could use one of these to talk about the upcoming Tekken X Street Fighter game and post any news we find or whatever. I know we're still waiting for Tekken Tag Tournament 2 to be released to consoles, but it seems that Namco's Tekken Team definitely has TxSF on the brain.

Mr. Harada had previously mentioned on Twitter that they were going to set up a poll on Facebook for which characters fans wanted to see most in TxSF. Well, the poll is out now, and fans can vote for one Tekken character and one Street Fighter character that they want to see in the upcoming crossover.

Here's the link!

https://www.facebook.com/tekken?sk=app_277842658952235

Personally, I view this as a perfect opportunity to show them that we want Kunimitsu to return. She seems to be getting a few votes here and there. Hopefully she'll be considered for the TxSF roster!

Last edited:

BloodyDollFace

No Longer a Noob
Oct 19, 2004
USoA
I do like Kuni, but Nina, Julia, Christie, Paul and Bryan are getting my votes... [face_mischief]

Cammy, Balrog, Chun-Li, Sagat, and Fei Long for Street Fighter.

Aozame32

Noob
Mar 24, 2004
I feel like I should mention, as I'm sure you know already, that you can actually vote for 5 characters from each series. Awesome! ^,^

And no worries; Kunimitsu is actually doing quite well, I'd say.

Last edited:

Aozame32

Noob
Mar 24, 2004
Yay! More Kunimitsu support! I know that Namco isn't going to just go off of the results of this poll when determining which characters they're going to include, but I hope they notice Kunimitsu.

Aozame32

Noob
Mar 24, 2004
You voted for Christie? That's cool. :D I'm sure she'll make it into TxSF. She seems to be a popular-enough character.

EndznSkinz

Noob
Mar 10, 2012
voted
Tekken: King,Marshall Law,Hwaorang,Brian, and Miguel
SF: Guy, Cammy, Juri, Guile, Dudly

Last edited: