Waxy5

Noob
Sep 15, 2008
Anyone else having problems where I either stall of the game just sits and loads after like 30 mins. It's quite annoying. It's like every day I play it this stalling gets worse and worse too.

sng-ign

電 子 遊 戲 師 傅
Aug 6, 2002
On the Xbox 360, an install on the HDD solves that problem.

Is your game on the PS3?

Waxy5

Noob
Sep 15, 2008

Is your game on the PS3?
Sadly I for some reason can't install the game to HDD it keeps saying cannot read during installing. I looked this issue up as well and did everything and nothing worked.

StEvOo0

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 13, 2010

Is your game on the PS3?
Sadly I for some reason can't install the game to HDD it keeps saying cannot read during installing. I looked this issue up as well and did everything and nothing worked.

Sounds to me like your disc is damaged, I would take it back for a new one.

sng-ign

電 子 遊 戲 師 傅
Aug 6, 2002

Is your game on the PS3?
I encountered that with a new Spec Ops The Line disc.

The problem may be that your white Xbox (I bet it's a white one) may be at the end of its life .... the disc reader anyway. Try ejecting the disc and re-inserting it. As a last resort, run the XBox 360 vertically (make sure the machine is off when you transition horizontal to vertical). X360s running discs vertically are considered "dying" and may need a repair soon.

Waxy5

Noob
Sep 15, 2008

Is your game on the PS3?
I encountered that with a new Spec Ops The Line disc.

The problem may be that your white Xbox (I bet it's a white one) may be at the end of its life .... the disc reader anyway. Try ejecting the disc and re-inserting it. As a last resort, run the XBox 360 vertically (make sure the machine is off when you transition horizontal to vertical). X360s running discs vertically are considered "dying" and may need a repair soon.
My xbox runs disc just fine in normal position just this game refused to install. However it never did stall again besides one time on it's side so idk.