NeoGrayFox

Noob
Feb 28, 2013
Hey!

I've never posted here before, but I wanted to try to reach a Silent Hill fanbase, so I'm posting a few videos I took of the Silent Hill band performing a few songs at San Japan (an anime convention in San Antonio, TX this past weekend). I didn't record the whole thing, but I did manage to get the first 30 minutes or so, as well as clips of Yamaoka shredding 'Promise' and a live version of 'Room of Angel.' Also, sorry in advance if the clips are shaky, I was trying my best not to bob and sway, but it's damn near impossible when Yamaoka is playing.

I'll have the 30 min video up some time today. Hope you guys enjoy.

"Promise" (1:14)

"Room of Angel" (3:30)

Last edited:

Iman_Idiotte

Almost Not a Noob
Feb 20, 2012
x
Thanks. It's great to see Akira with Mary. Songwriter and singer performing live. I hope they clean up big time everywhere they play.

NeoGrayFox

Noob
Feb 28, 2013
There was a huge following here, that's for sure. Even in the Q&A session and especially for autographs, there were tons of people.

Here's the opening, enjoy!

Iman_Idiotte

Almost Not a Noob
Feb 20, 2012
x
Thanks again, it's good to hear lots showed up. Room of Angel is my favorite SH song. But there were oh-so-many other great ones.

davidsworld3

Almost Not a Noob
Mar 31, 2011
Um personally it sounded aweful too me, without the editing room to filter stuff out her voice just sounded bad especially with the recording device.

andri_g

Almost Not a Noob
Sep 22, 2014
Cool! Sometimes, with studio and stage, it's like catching lightning in a bottle. What happens in one can be difficult to reproduce in the other.