Kaiohl

Noob
Dec 25, 2020
Finished Breaking Bad, couldn't get into Better Call Saul. Tried Ozark and Mad Men but no shows really touch on the level Breaking Bad did. I understand if no show can come close but if there are any others I am missing on or off Netflix let a homie know.

ZotQuix

1st Daimyo of Ohio
Nov 21, 2000
Ray Donavan maybe? Or, if you just want a well written drama that is a bit different, try You on Netflix.

ZotQuix

1st Daimyo of Ohio
Nov 21, 2000
It isn't quite the same thing but if you want a long form storytelling drama check out Rectify. It is definitely good in its own way.

parkerpest

Noob
Jun 15, 2021
Wowwww that's an amazing series! Great fan of Professor and Jesse! I was surprised to see the changes of professor from first season to the other seasons!

ZotQuix

1st Daimyo of Ohio
Nov 21, 2000
There was a show on AMC (it was a remake of a British show) that had some of that same dark drama called Low Winter Sun. It might be worth checking out the original British version as the US version only got one season.

buddydave

Famous Minor TV Personality and Certified Judge
Feb 28, 2001
“I want a show like the show but not the show by the guys who made the show featuring many of the same characters from the show.”

WButler89

Noob
Nov 30, 2021
Better call Saul this is a great TV show, it's just that the first two seasons are the weakest there, it seems that the writers did not yet know which style to do it - comedic or dramatic, and only in the third season they finally decided. In addition, now the showrunner has changed there (Peter Gould has replaced Vince Gilligan) and the last two seasons of BCS are not only not inferior to BB, but in some ways even surpasses him.