DrakeisSully

No Longer a Noob
Dec 31, 2011
Welcome to the Official PS4 Screenshots Thread.

Here, you will share your Greatest Moments to the PlayStation Lobby.

From Jaw Dropping Landscapes, all the way to Action packed phenomenons; This thread will

serve as a home to those extravagant moments you encounter on your mission to become the

most Notoriousplayer ever.

Just follow this simple Rule in order to share your greatness :

No Spamming.

Do not post one screenshot at a time in rapid succession to make multiple posts.

This is considered spamming and you will be apprehended by the moderators.

More than 3 pictures in a post should be put into a spoiler tag after 3 pictures.

How to upload Screenshots:

[Without USB Drive]
On PS4, head over to

-Settings
-System Storage Management
-Captures
-Screenshots
-[Game Name]
-Pick the Screenshot
-Upload to Twitter or Facebook
-Post Twitter or Facebook link below [Should Show Picture, NOT Link]

[With a USB Drive] <<<<After 1.70 PS4 UPDATE

-Settings
-System Storage Management
-Captures
-Screenshots
-[Game Name]
-Pick the Screenshot
-Save to USB
-Make a Photobucket Account
-Upload images to Photobucket
-Post Photobucket link below [Should Show Picture, NOT Link]

How it should look like after posting link:

Go ahead and show the lobby what you're made of.

Share your amazing experiences and keep us in awe! #PS4Share

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 570
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 569
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 575
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 565
Last edited by a moderator:

DignityThief

Super Star
Jun 18, 2005
ham sandwich
I may have had 4 or 5 beers, and had some issues with some trees and some lampposts, so I'd like to thank my repairmen [URL='http://www.ign.com/boards/members/red7ring.2264009/']@red7ring[/URL], [URL='http://www.ign.com/boards/members/aeonofgodd.4614159/']@Aeonofgodd[/URL], [URL='http://www.ign.com/boards/members/jayhawk4life.2469934/']@Jayhawk4Life[/URL], [URL='http://www.ign.com/boards/members/pf-shack.1996685/']@-PF-Shack[/URL], [URL='http://www.ign.com/boards/members/bijoudemi.4519476/']@bijoudemi[/URL], [URL='http://www.ign.com/boards/members/twistedxvisionx.4359231/']@TwistedxVisionx[/URL], @Quik_Killer

I've been trying to save some of these little bird runs, but the damn PVR failed to record most of my best games. So this is my first successful attempt. I'd sure love to be able to upload to something other than the fake facebook account I had to make. Be sure to click the HD button in the bottom right corner of the vid to make it better.

Anyway, feel free to use this thread to post videos of yourselves kicking ass at whatever game you enjoy.

Last edited:

BadBadGodJeremy

No Longer a Noob
Mar 22, 2011
I still don't understand how you do this, but I will gladly mooch points off repairing you all day.

that's what i was thinking, i dive at a guy on foot, get 10 hit markers, guys don't die. He hits em 3-4 times, dead. At one point in time he get's hit by some rockets, get's disabled, lands in the pool, on his way up out of the pool he get's nailed again, but no damage is done, but he get's bounced around, he finally get's out over the water and has 79 health, had that been me, I would of exploded as soon as i touched the ground.

DignityThief

Super Star
Jun 18, 2005
ham sandwich
I still don't understand how you do this, but I will gladly mooch points off repairing you all day.

that's what i was thinking, i dive at a guy on foot, get 10 hit markers, guys don't die. He hits em 3-4 times, dead. At one point in time he get's hit by some rockets, get's disabled, lands in the pool, on his way up out of the pool he get's nailed again, but no damage is done, but he get's bounced around, he finally get's out over the water and has 79 health, had that been me, I would of exploded as soon as i touched the ground.

I think I only got hit by one rocket at the pool. The other hits were me bouncing between the trees like a pinball, and me bouncing the tail off the ground. Those hits don't do too much damage, especially if you're getting double-repaired.

I said I was drunk...

red7ring

No bird, no plane
Dec 26, 2007

I think I only got hit by one rocket at the pool. The other hits were me bouncing between the trees like a pinball, and me bouncing the tail off the ground. Those hits don't do too much damage, especially if you're getting double-repaired.

I said I was drunk...

Rocket hits have certain percentages they'll bring you down. A hit from an Igla, say, usually does 40-50 damage to the chopper, which one person can repair in a few seconds, but two can repair even faster. As long as there's a long enough delay between shots, the enemy on the ground can fire at a little bird all day and it'll stay in the sky.

DignityThief

Super Star
Jun 18, 2005
ham sandwich

I said I was drunk...

Rocket hits have certain percentages they'll bring you down. A hit from an Igla, say, usually does 40-50 damage to the chopper, which one person can repair in a few seconds, but two can repair even faster. As long as there's a long enough delay between shots, the enemy on the ground can fire at a little bird all day and it'll stay in the sky.
Provided you have enough altitude and space to deal with almost flipping and then being disabled for 5-6 seconds...

D

deleted-1996685

Original poster
I'll post the BF4 video I have of me falling asleep and standing in one spot for 15 minutes til I was kicked for being idle.

Too bad you couldn't save that 22-0 run you had.

Wish I recorded the run Red and I had last night on when we demolished the other team in the IFV. I think I was 18-0 at one point with Red running my secondary gun.

Last edited by a moderator:

DignityThief

Super Star
Jun 18, 2005
ham sandwich
I'll post the BF4 video I have of me falling asleep and standing in one spot for 15 minutes til I was kicked for being idle.

Wish I recorded the run Red and I had last night on when we demolished the other team in the IFV. I think I was 18-0 at one point with Red running my secondary gun.
It was 28-0, Shack!

28-0!

red7ring

No bird, no plane
Dec 26, 2007

That run was amazing. I hadn't realized or thought we were putting in anything special until you mentioned the scores. [face_tongue]

edit: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/32/430913152466542208/172078199/

Last edited:

-ideaman-

No Longer a Noob
Aug 28, 2006
Damn watching that makes me want to just surrender and get a PS4 so I can join my BF bros.

isturbo1

Star
Feb 25, 2011
Seattle
It feels good it not being my turn for once. I'm always the one to play the post drunk game.

but in other news, lol:

I posted a pic showing no nudity (women in swim suits reveal no nudity), no sexual acts or innuendo... yet GTporsche still deleted it and sent me a warning (threat) message. omitting in the message that even though it "was not in violation of any rules," he was still going to ban me if i did it again. i asked him what "it" was. i'm awaiting his reply.

Feb 16, 2014
Yeah, I snipe 80% of the time. I basically cover objectives that my squad is rushing, providing an "eagles eye view" and calling out opposing troops. and then finding other snipers and disposing of them. lol