legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
How can I get respect points for my girlfriends, I try everything but can never get points to come up?

devilizard

Noob
Mar 27, 2005
Umm... you gotta win races, that is about it. You have to go to the races and win them. You get over 77,000 you get to run the last races. Right-now I'm sitting on 73892 respect points and getting tired of the game. That last 3,108 is getting real boring to get, and the payoff aint worth it I think. Don't lose the races or the b1tch3z leave you. Then you gotta street challenge to get them back.

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
Well I know how to get those points but when your doing the respect challange 4 a g/f, I try doing close calls and drifting but they dont give me any points 4 it.........

devilizard

Noob
Mar 27, 2005
You can't do any close calls for respect points for getting the girls, you can only do drifting power overs, etc. The best car for that is the Sprinter Trueno believe it or not. That car posted 250 points in two immediate turns for me in a race with a x3 multiplier. It throws wicked R.P.'s but is a bitch to use. I tried many times for the girl who wants a lot of respect, but I did it with that car easily.