OneEyedDave

Almost Not a Noob
Jul 1, 2011
Title.

Just played today, went to free roam, maybe 4 players per session. All below level 25.
And they were speaking some foreign language(s).
I'm telling you, it's Herbert Moons fault.

Revival when the next Red Dead hits.

Dec 19, 2011
I still occasionally play and find pretty full free roams with Max Prestige players. It's certainly not as full as it was at its height, but far from dead.

TheStorm_119

Almost Not a Noob
Apr 30, 2010
Title.

Just played today, went to free roam, maybe 4 players per session. All below level 25.

You can't blame him,
He's Herbert Moon!

armpitrocket

Almost Not a Noob
Dec 9, 2008
ND
Anyone know how long this 3x xp is going to last? i got online with red dead for the first time in months yesterday and have been racking up triple xp since.

Deadman1993

No Longer a Noob
Sep 21, 2006
Title.

You can't blame him,
He's Herbert Moon!

Its obviously the jewish british homosexual catholic elites fault

Last edited:

RussNutter

Almost Not a Noob
Jun 3, 2011
Welling,Kent ,England
I just started playing this again, Forgot how good it is, graphics are even better than Skyrim ! I missed how good it was to be pounced on, and mauled, by a Cougar, and I still can't break a horse for taffy [face_dancing]

RussNutter

Almost Not a Noob
Jun 3, 2011
Welling,Kent ,England
I just started playing this again, Forgot how good it is, graphics are even better than Skyrim ! I missed how good it was to be pounced on, and mauled, by a Cougar, and I still can't break a horse for taffy [face_dancing]
I have never seen anything so amazing in a game, as riding out in to the scrub during a thunder storm [face_hypnotized]