Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 10, 2007
Im just coming back to the total war series after not playing for awhile, and i want to make sure im all patched up to date.

Could anyone tell me what version it should say im on if im up to date in both Medieval2 and Kingdoms?

thanks

nodi333

Noob
Jul 21, 2006
so... rebel what did they change in the patches a part from making the third speed x 6.0 huh? I didnt notice pretty much anything new or changed

Rebel6666

Noob
May 31, 2006
nodi333 said:
so... rebel what did they change in the patches a part from making the third speed x 6.0 huh? I didnt notice pretty much anything new or changed

1- There was a bug with the cannon elephant timurids each time you would do a battle with them the game would crash.

2- The inquisitors have bean made less strong, the wouldn't kill you agents or generals each time.

3- The AI didn't attack from the seas now they do

4- Merchants and trade were enhanced

5- Alot of units more balanced

6- Cities unrest because of religion and capital penality more balanced

7- All movements on the map revamped

Theses are the ones that I remember but there was more

nodi333

Noob
Jul 21, 2006
yea but you know them because you read about it not because you noticed them...
then again a patch is a fix not a freaking sequel

Rebel6666

Noob
May 31, 2006
nodi333 said:
yea but you know them because you read about it not because you noticed them...
then again a patch is a fix not a freaking sequel

1- There was a bug with the cannon elephant timurids each time you would do a battle with them the game would crash.

2- The inquisitors have bean made less strong, the wouldn't kill you agents or generals each time.

3- The AI didn't attack from the seas now they do

Does 3 were more than easy to notice my friend

1- The game would crash, don't need to add anything

2- There was less of them and your generals would'nt die on their first attempt. Before the patch one hit one kill and theyr were alot more sparying on the map then before the patch

3- You can definatly see them, example the Moors are always attacking Ajaccio

nodi333

Noob
Jul 21, 2006
yea i got to admit i do see the decreased power of the inquisitors and i see the nations attack by sea... oh yea 1 more thing i never actually got to fight those guys i always finish the game be4 they come

Rebel6666

Noob
May 31, 2006
nodi333 said:
yea i got to admit i do see the decreased power of the inquisitors and i see the nations attack by sea... oh yea 1 more thing i never actually got to fight those guys i always finish the game be4 they come

It's worth the wait they are stronger than the Mongols, they are quite a challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.