Mar 11, 2006
I may be buying the game The Matrix: Path of Neo tonight because I am a Matrix fanatic. Actually I was thinking about not buying it because of reviews. But Enter the Matrix got not too great reviews but...it was one of my favorite games. Anyway back to my question...From what i've heard this game almost covers everything from the movies. In training, besides the Dojo fight with Morpheus is there any other training? Anything like the jump program? If there is, is there any form of hyper-jump in the game? I really enjoyed that feature in The Matrix Online. Thanks in advance.

Aug 31, 2005
There's no Jump program (something that annoyed me), but there are several other training missions for swords, guns etc. There is a hyper jump (called "Anti-gravity), but it's not as big as the Jump program leap from the film, you don't earn it until after the 1st Reloaded mission.
Don't worry about the reviews, if you enjoyed ETM you'll definitely like this.

zemiska

Noob
Jul 10, 2006
i have no idea wut you are mumbling about
enter the matrix
and
path of neo

are fantastic games
dont jump to conclusions until you have played them

dantri

Noob
Apr 14, 2014
There's no Jump program (something that annoyed me), but there are several other training missions for swords, guns etc. There is a hyper jump (called "Anti-gravity), but it's not as big as the Jump program leap from the film, you don't earn it until after the 1st Reloaded mission.