hawktalk

No Longer a Noob
Sep 25, 2012
Tinseltown
Has it been confirmed that they are removing the Jorah forced kiss on Dany? I thought it did well to show how much Jorah has fallen in love with Dany. But as I remember from the book, wouldnt it already have happened?

RedemptionRed

HI BILLY MAYS HERE FOR IGN
Dec 3, 2010
The dynamic of their relationship needs that to happen on the show. It's an important storyline.

Last edited:

BestBuddydog

No Longer a Noob
May 1, 2005
I can't say I watch the show much or where they are, but in the book they kiss on the ship before the reach the major slave city. (forget the city's name)

gaminggodsgod

Alright?
Feb 20, 2007
Jingle Town
I think that happens a tad later on. Even if it did happen then I imagine they could pretty much do it at any time. Seems like something they'd include.

D

deleted-1891375

Original poster
I think her finding about his dealings with Robert will be enough. They're doing a good job of portraying their relationship in the show so it's plain for anyone to see how much he loves her. If they keep going at the pace they're going now all they'll need are a few subtle lines and a handful of pained expressions and it'll be gg.

Is the scene where she accuses him of not wanting her to listen to any other man but him in Book 3 or 5?

atomix

King of the Andals, Rhoynar and the First Mods
May 9, 2001
NJ
Barristan is going to lay some knowledge on her at some point when Jorah decides to try to sideline him. Should be great to see how it pans out.

Oh Season One - how many ways doth thee tie into Season 3 - Let me count the ways.