Jan 25, 2013
Well, I was at my local London Drugs because I was looking for a $50 PSN card, and while looking around the Electronics Department, I stumbled onto the fabled game - Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time.

Personally, I don't have a PS3 and I purchased a copy as I thought a code for downloading the game on Vita would be inside. But that isn't the case, so now it's sitting in my collection, but one of my close friends is letting my use his PS3 so I can get access to the game through my download list and then bring it home (downloaded) on Vita. I'm pretty aware that there are most likely other leaked copies on the interwebs, but I didn't see anything like this on the forums, so decided to share this. I'll be heading over to friends place on the day Sly Cooper: Theives in Time comes out, since that's the only day that works out for the both of us :/

I COULD go out and buy a PS3, but I lack the funds to do so, but in the mean time, I can post pics of the box/disc itself to sort of tease you, and (to my dismay) myself.

Also, I have no clue as to why a copy of this game was out on the shelves at my local London Drugs, but my assumption is that it probably was an accident.

IMG_1764[1].JPG
IMG_1762[1].JPG

Last edited:

jackcoolcheese

No Longer a Noob
Jun 19, 2005
Oh gosh that is literally not even fair. I congratulate you on making me officially jealous of you good sir.

Jan 25, 2013
Uh...there wasn't a manual included in the actual box, so my assumption is that you can access it through you console.
It'd be cool if there was a Thevious Racoonus game manual :/

jackcoolcheese

No Longer a Noob
Jun 19, 2005
I never understood why there was always a delay in the release dates between the US and Europe.

undrey

Noob
Oct 25, 2011
Because SCEE sucks.

Or because there are some sorta adult-ish themes. Can't spoil them.

Akruzhael

Noob
Nov 27, 2010
New Zealand
I have to wait 2 months as well. 28th March it is out here. That sucks so bad as I was so excited for tomorrow until I found out today that I don't get it. I even just finished the trilogy again in anticipation for Sly 4.

undrey

Noob
Oct 25, 2011
I have to wait 2 months as well. 28th March it is out here. That sucks so bad as I was so excited for tomorrow until I found out today that I don't get it. I even just finished the trilogy again in anticipation for Sly 4.
Same here, but I'm just in the middle of Sly 2, taking my time.

Jan 25, 2013

Well, I tried to get my code my for the Vita version with my friends PS3, and had no such luck :/
So basically I either have to sell my copy of Sly Cooper: Theives in Time (NEVER GONNA HAPPEN), buy a new copy for my Vita, or pony up the cash for a PS3 which could happen with some time. So 2 months is basically nothing compared to how long it'd take me to any of the above, aside from selling my copy, which I refuse to do.

Last edited:

Akruzhael

Noob
Nov 27, 2010
New Zealand

Well, I tried to get my code my for the Vita version with my friends PS3, and had no such luck :/
So basically I either have to sell my copy of Sly Cooper: Theives in Time (NEVER GONNA HAPPEN), buy a new copy for my Vita, or pony up the cash for a PS3 which could happen with some time. So 2 months is basically nothing compared to how long it'd take me to any of the above, aside from selling my copy, which I refuse to do.

That really sucks! I'm alright about waiting for it. There is plenty of other games for me to play in the mean time.

Nov 11, 2005
As a long time player of the Sly Cooper series, I just played Sly 4 for the first time and it's very well done, even in the hands of a different developer. I don't think any old fans should be disappointed.