SabSparrow

Noob
Apr 1, 2022
Some pages appear to be locked on the Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee wiki, despite lacking any information about Pokemon exclusive to Let's Go Pikachu, and not mentioning that Pokemon exclusive to Let's Go Eevee are actually exclusive. As an example, the page about Route 1 claims that Bellsprout is catchable despite being exclusive to Let's Go Eevee, and doesn't mention the Let's Go Pikachu version exclusive, which is Oddish. How would I go about getting this fixed? I do have two-factor authentication enabled, and I was able to edit some pages. The locked pages with version-exclusive content are Route 1, Route 4, Route 25 - Bill's House, and Route 5 - Daycare Center. Most pages in the Pokedex section of the wiki are also locked, and are missing information, though that doesn't seem as important as the walkthrough itself being accurate. The pages Pallet Town, Back to Cerulean, and Route 16 - Snag a Snorlax are also locked, though that's less important as they don't feature missing version-exclusive content.