DanRKO815

Noob
May 22, 2012
Seriously, if this game were a movie (or a good game) Amanda would be the sole love interest. She and Wei just run into each other and end up having alot in common and it builds very well from there, now I havent seen a while after the date, seriously she better be a big part of the story otherwise this game just massively failed

Last edited:

DanRKO815

Noob
May 22, 2012
Sandra is MUCH more interesting than gold digging Amanda. Of course I don't want to ruin the game for you, but you'll see. ^_^

um but didnt you just ruin it a bit by telling me she's "gold digging", just wanted to know if she appears again as it seemed she was the main love interest, especially considering she's got such a high profile voice actress

KaienTaiSD

Star
Aug 4, 2006
The Metropolis World 🌍
Sandra is MUCH more interesting than gold digging Amanda. Of course I don't want to ruin the game for you, but you'll see. ^_^

um but didnt you just ruin it a bit by telling me she's "gold digging", just wanted to know if she appears again as it seemed she was the main love interest, especially considering she's got such a high profile voice actress

She won't be the main love interest, she appears much later.

sng-ign

電 子 遊 戲 師 傅
Aug 6, 2002
wat?

The dates are only useful for unlocking the collectible markers on your map.

Not sure if more things are planned for the DLC.

Apr 1, 2012

the game tells you that itself, read her report. it says shes been dating like 5 other guys and that further involvement with "serpent" is unlikely

sng-ign

電 子 遊 戲 師 傅
Aug 6, 2002
^ I didn't read that she was a gold-digger, just that Amanda may fancy Asian men. Maybe that was Tiffany's dossier ?

Apr 1, 2012
i mean, they dont straight up say "she is a gold-digger" but they make it pretty clear she is into profesional bed-hopping, if you know what i mean. if i remember corectly tiffanys says she is in several relationships too, and that may be used against her in order to turn her into a snitch.