broimjoe

Noob
Apr 12, 2012
I'm up to the boss in Kanji's Steamhouse, and I'm only level 20, where am I supposed to train ? What persona am I supposed to be using ? How long does it take to get to level 25 or whatever you need to be to fight the boss ?

Thanks.

Johnecat66

Noob
Jan 5, 2013
I'm up to the boss in Kanji's Steamhouse, and I'm only level 20, where am I supposed to train ? What persona am I supposed to be using ? How long does it take to get to level 25 or whatever you need to be to fight the boss ?

Thanks.
You probably have figured out explore all rooms on every floor. I had to leave and come back and start on floor one. I was lv 27 at that point it was not easy but I managed..Still perplexed on fuzing personnas raising my social levels helped create stronger Personas IE Soccer club Drama and family.

Apr 12, 2012
Just to echo what others have said but you basically just have to grind in the bath house. I was over lvl 25 when I beat him.

The yukiko shadow boss kept beating me for a while with cheap kills but I eventually beat her. I'm not that far ahead of this fight. Kanji has just recovered so I'm wondering what's going to happen next

G-Man_Graves

Title: Asshole
Aug 7, 2011
LAWN GUY LAND, Ontario
The idea is to be a fair bit higher (25 and up is good).

Also, make sure you take out his two henchmen first, so that you're minimizing the damage that you take every turn, for different reasons (Nice Guy buffs Shadow Kanji all the time, while Tough Guy will come at you and tack on damage to what Shadow Kanji already does).