SuperChaos002

You underestimate my power!
Oct 7, 2005
I was playing 24 Minutes of Le Mans, using my Sauber Mercedes.

Basically, I was first place, it just turned lap 7 and I was in the pit getting my tires replaced and fuel refilled.

When I got out of the pit, I was still in first place with 48 seconds to go until the final lap. I kept driving and looking at my place in the race.

Suddenly, I went from 1st to 13th to 14th and lost the fucking race. Can someone explain to me why and how this happened? Such bullshit...

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk Pro

GTporsche

Another State of Mind
Sep 2, 2006
The update messed up the endurance events. Now, when the race is near the end, all you have to do is park near the start/finish line and wait for the time to end before being the first to cross the line.

SuperChaos002

Oct 7, 2005
The update messed up the endurance events. Now, when the race is near the end, all you have to do is park near the start/finish line and wait for the time to end before being the first to cross the line.
Wow.

But then won't I lose my first place? If the car passes me by.
So the swear filter filters out F GT, but lets all that through. That's retarded.
That's because it censors derogatory terms. Which makes sense.

GTporsche

Another State of Mind
Sep 2, 2006
It's supposedly been fixed in a mini-update now. The position loss will still show up, but once you cross the line it will correct the standings and you'll get the proper payout.

SuperChaos002

Oct 7, 2005
It's supposedly been fixed in a mini-update now. The position loss will still show up, but once you cross the line it will correct the standings and you'll get the proper payout.
Looks like I had some horrible timing then. I did it last night, should've done it today. Smh

SuperChaos002

Oct 7, 2005
Nope. Problem isn't fixed yet. Exact same thing happened again. [face_plain]

Awong124

Noob
Aug 21, 2006
Some people on GTPlanet are saying it's fixed for them. I'm glad I finished them before 1.03 and I don't have to look at them ever again.

Last edited:

SuperChaos002

Oct 7, 2005
Some people on GTPlanet are saying it's fixed for them. I'm glad I finished them before 1.03 and I don't have to look at them ever again.
Those people are liars.

What car did you use?

Awong124

Noob
Aug 21, 2006
It's actually more fuel efficient and easier on tires than the LMP cars. It will last 3 laps before needing fuel, and even racing softs will still have plenty of life remaining after 3 laps. The only bad thing is it doesn't have headlights, so you won't be able to see anything most of the time when it gets dark, so you'll have to turn on the racing line.

Last edited:

SuperChaos002

Oct 7, 2005
Seems like a big task driving a formula during night at high speeds, lol. Was it hard?

SuperChaos002

Oct 7, 2005
Alright looks like the issue is fixed.

It will still show that your spot dropped but when you cross the finish line (assuming you're still in first place) you will get the win.

Awong124

Noob
Aug 21, 2006
Seems like a big task driving a formula during night at high speeds, lol. Was it hard?

With the racing line on it's ok. I still ran off the road several times, but it was manageable, and I was faster than the opponents by enough that it didn't really matter. And also, the F GT had to be detuned to get to 750PP, so it's not as crazy fast.

SuperChaos002

Oct 7, 2005
With the racing line on it's ok. I still ran off the road several times, but it was manageable, and I was faster than the opponents by enough that it didn't really matter. And also, the F GT had to be detuned to get to 750PP, so it's not as crazy fast.
Yeah the original PP is 880 so I'm guessing you just limited the power by a certain percentage?

vyto2

Star
Jul 25, 2001
Just glad I did that race before the update! It was a pain to use anything but racing hards on pits, seems anything softer couldn't make 2 laps using the LMP cars. Had to pit every 2 laps because fuel wouldn't make 3 laps.

Awong124

Noob
Aug 21, 2006
Yeah the original PP is 880 so I'm guessing you just limited the power by a certain percentage?

Power alone isn't enough. Even if power is at 50% PP is still too high. You have to lower power all the way and add some ballast.

Just glad I did that race before the update! It was a pain to use anything but racing hards on pits, seems anything softer couldn't make 2 laps using the LMP cars. Had to pit every 2 laps because fuel wouldn't make 3 laps.

I've never tried it, but I've read that you can use the LCC Rocket and do those races without pitting at all.