Nov 23, 2005
Take two, LOL, the last one died.
I suppose that posts in here shouldn't count for Omni's contest, but we'll let him decide.

supertosser

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 27, 2004
Timesplitter123 said:
im watching spiderman 3
Saw it last night.

Terrible, terrible movie.

I kept thinking "This movie can't get any worse" And then it would.

At least it was the cheap night at the cinema.

Tones1313

Prime Member
Oct 27, 2004
I need a good computer game, I just got Empire at War on ebay and it sucks. I like RPG's, recommend me one.

Tones1313

Prime Member
Oct 27, 2004
supertosser said:
KOTOR 1 & 2 if you haven't already played them

Jade Empire.
I played KOTOR 1 on the light side... it was AWESOME.

I never even thought to check out the 2nd one.

supertosser

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 27, 2004
It wasn't nearly as good as the first, but it was still a good game. And you get to be a Jedi from the start.

THe ending is really rushed, though. And there are loads of plot-holes thanks to LucasArts forcing Obsidian to release it too soon.

Tones1313

Prime Member
Oct 27, 2004
Oblivion is for the PC as well huh?

I'm nervous it might not work on my PC, WOW worked on it but Call of Duty 2 didn't.

My PC is rather new though... so maybe it will.

Nov 23, 2005
Tones1313 said:
Oblivion is for the PC as well huh?

I'm nervous it might not work on my PC, WOW worked on it but Call of Duty 2 didn't.

My PC is rather new though... so maybe it will.
I bet it will.

The-Silmarillion

No Longer a Noob
Mar 23, 2002
Oh man, KOTOR II...it was good, a worthy successor to the *incredible* first game but the ending was just ridiculous. As I understand it, an entire planet was cut from the game...there's even unused sound files containing dialogue pertaining to the end of the game (so I hear).

supertosser

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 27, 2004
Yeah. There were whole chunks cut from the game.

Try searching for the KOTOR2 Resoration Project. It's a bunch of gamers trying to peice it all together again. They are doing pretty well, considering what they have to work with is horrendously cut and incomplete.

supertosser

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 27, 2004
*Shudders at thoughts of Fable*

:(

I miss my PC, it's at the other end of the country. I'm on my bro's 5 year old laptop :(

supertosser

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 27, 2004
Timesplitter123 said:
sandman: i didn't mean to pull the trigger, it just happened
spiderboy: i forgive you

I prefer:

Harry: Bernard, do I ever have girls round?
Bernard: No, Sir.

Then later on:

Bernard to Harry: I loved your father deeply, as I love you.

USNF

Noob
May 28, 2001
I still rock the first Call of Duty online pretty much daily I love it. Next computer game I want to get is another civilization game. I think like Civilization IV is what a few other guys who played were telling me to get. It's not the newest, but that's even better, easier on the wallet. I've always wanted to play Neverwinter Nights too, and I would like to get Call of Duty 2. So many games, so little time/money. :)

I'm working on a season in Fifa 07 anyways, which consumes most video game time. Almost through my first year managing and all is well at Bayern Munich![face_love]

Tones1313

Prime Member
Oct 27, 2004
I just looked at the Oblivion game guide at Barnes and Noble.

a.) it looks like a deep game, something I'd like

b) is it close to WoW? It looked like you get professions and such.

c) do I play online or just by myself

-I could look this crap up but since some of you have played it, I trust my fellow gamers

Ammo_0

Noob
Apr 28, 2007
The emo fringe and dance was th ebest part [face_tongue].

Anyone looking out for Halo 2 on PC?

I reckon it will either be 100% Great, or 100% absolute crap.

...they're making you pay for multiplayer?!!

Amm0~!

colton44

Noob
Jun 1, 2005
i got a blister today.....and it's huge :( , maybe i'll take a picture later if it starts to ooze again [face_sick]

colton44

Noob
Jun 1, 2005
Canshero said:
I always like seeing pictures of blisters oozing pus! [face_tongue]

i thought you would, best part is it's on the palm of my left had.....i'm left handed btw, the skin is gone so it's not a buble, it just feels like my hand is on fire

supertosser

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 27, 2004
The-Silmarillio said:
How is Fable: TLC anyway? I swear I've had it for almost a year now (Xbox) but haven't started it..
It is a good game. Short, linear, disgustingly easy, but fun.

Fable is spoiled for me because of everything that the Developers said it would be (it has nothing they said it would). Oh yeah, then they released the slightly extended version, TLC, for extra cost. Screwing over those who bought the original even more.

It is worth a playthrough though. It is a pretty fun game. But as far as RPGs go, it is pretty terrible (poor plot, terrible charachter development, no plot divergence, no relationship development)

Ammo_0

Noob
Apr 28, 2007
Yep, that, and it's 9:25PM. [face_tongue].

Hmm. You heard about Spore delayed (Again?!) until 2008?

Rargh, I so want that game :D

ArkBlade

Girls are gamers too.
Feb 23, 2006
4:37 here, and it's very cloud and muggy outside, perfect for me, I like it muggy, but there's really no friends to go outside and play with

64Q

Noob
Jan 23, 2007
I think my step brothers coming home soon so maybe we can play with some firecrackers or something. I hate muggy...and cold...Summer coming ftw.