Status
Not open for further replies.

angry-joe

E-Rock
Mar 17, 2005
I don't know how "Official" it really is, but it seems more important this way ;)

It's pretty simple, list the last episode of Seinfeld you watched, and how you saw it. Comments on the episode are also welcome.
So let’s get started.

"The Switch" on the Seinfeld season 6 DVD.

This is a great episode, not only do we get Kramer's first name but we also get the Ménage a’ trios.
My favorite moments are when George runs in with the idea, and Jerry's explanation of why he can't be an Orgy Guy.

The_Anvil-

Noob
Oct 7, 2005
The last one I watched was "The Calzone"

Steinbrenner gets addicted to the calzones, and kramer attempts to get rid of his loose change. I believe this is also the one where Jerry gets away with stuff due to his beautiful girlfriend.

angry-joe

E-Rock
Mar 17, 2005
"The Diplomat's Club" on DVD.

George's attempt to prove he has black friends is the best part about the episode.

Earthboundfan

Mother Lover
Aug 2, 2000
Last Episode Watched - The Car Dealership

I love this episode. George is at his prime with his yelling, screaming, temper tantrums, and being really annoying. Jerry is trying to buy a new car from putty and is supposed to be getting the "insider deal." This works out fine until elaine and putty break up because of the high-five problem. Jerry is then screwed out of the deal.

Meanwhile, george is marching back and forth between the complaint department, the candy machine, and asking Jerry for money.

Kramer is off test driving a car with a dealer and they're trying to keep the car going after the tank reaches zero gas.

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
I haven't been watching too much Seinfeld lately and I honestly couldn't think of the last episode I watched. So last night I decided to watch an episode.

The Sponge

This episode has SO many great lines in it.

Kramer: "You know what you are? You're a ribbon-bully."
Jerry: "What? Soup three times a day? Do the homeless ever complain? Soup? Again?"
George: "George is gettin frustrated!"
George: "Why do they make them (condoms)so hard to open? Jerry: "Probably so the woman will have one last chance to back out" George: "You never run out, do you?"

To name a few. Great episode.:^O

halo1000

Butt Scratcha
Jul 28, 2001
That would be "The Label Maker" from season 6.

That one is a classic - Has lots and lots of great lines like:

"First he de-gifted, then he re-gifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as an invitation to a Super Bowl sex romp!"

"It's Risk. It's the game of global domination being played by two men who can barely run their own lives."

HawkX87

Noob
Jul 17, 2001
halo1000 said:
"First he de-gifted, then he re-gifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as an invitation to a Super Bowl sex romp!"

i love that quote. he delivers the line well.

Jul 17, 2004
The Boyfriend Pt.2 Saw it on Season 3 DVD i am waiting for season 7 and 8 to come out so i just watch all my older seinfeld DVDs

Alley-oop21

No Longer a Noob
Oct 11, 2002
The contest.

"Where did you get those socks?!"
"I dunno..."
"I think those are *my* socks!"
"How are these *your* socks?"
"I dunno, but those are *my* socks! I had a pair just like that with the blue stripe and now I don't *have* them anymore!"
"Oh yeah, that's right, you fell asleep one day on the sofa and I took them off your stinkin' feet, they looked so good to me, I just had to have 'em!!!
"Yeah, well, they're *MY SOCKS*!"
"They're my socks!!!"

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
Alley-oop21 said:
The contest.

"Where did you get those socks?!"
"I dunno..."
"I think those are *my* socks!"
"How are these *your* socks?"
"I dunno, but those are *my* socks! I had a pair just like that with the blue stripe and now I don't *have* them anymore!"
"Oh yeah, that's right, you fell asleep one day on the sofa and I took them off your stinkin' feet, they looked so good to me, I just had to have 'em!!!
"Yeah, well, they're *MY SOCKS*!"
"They're my socks!!!"
:^O:^O:^O Oh gawd. I love that scene.

Alley-oop21

No Longer a Noob
Oct 11, 2002
The visa.

Well, birthdays are merely symbolic of how another year's gone by and how little we've grown. No matter how desperate we are that someday a better self will emerge, each flicker of the candles on the cake we know it's not to be. That for the rest of our sad, wretched, pathetic lives, this is who we are to the bitter end. Inevitably, irrevocably. Happy birthday? No such thing.

angry-joe

E-Rock
Mar 17, 2005
The Old Man - such a great episode!

"Yeah, I'm a great quitter. It's one of the few things I do well. I come from a long line of quitters. My father was a quitter, my grandfather was a quitter... I was raised to give up."

C-HOX

A wild Hochevar appeared!
Jan 8, 2005
"The Dog"
I watched 16 episodes last night since I couldn't get to sleep. :^O
The Pony Remark - The Dog.

C-HOX

A wild Hochevar appeared!
Jan 8, 2005
"The Library Book"

CAN'T STAND YA! CAN'T STAND YA! CAN'T STAND YA!

Actually it was "The Cafe" but I watched "The Library Book"

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
Earthboundfan said:
I just cracked open my new DVD set and watched The Kiss Hello, The Bris, and The Sniffing Acountant.
One of my favorite episodes. The bar scene with Kramer....:^O

halo1000

Butt Scratcha
Jul 28, 2001
Last one I watched was the Switch.

I love when George and Jerry are in the coffee shop and Jerry mentions that he's contemplating the switch and George says "I think we should finish this conversation, you pay your bill and walk right out the door."

Earthboundfan

Mother Lover
Aug 2, 2000
I just watched the Mom and Pop Store, The Stand-In, and the Pie.

George trying to guard the suit down at the european shop.:^O

You'll pay for this!!

Oh yes I will, half-price.

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
I saw The Contest earlier today on TBS.

KRAMER: (Imitating a Turkish terrorist) You! Take off your socks, your pants, your underwear. We're doing the wash. C'mon! Take it off, take it off! :^O

Alley-oop21

No Longer a Noob
Oct 11, 2002
I watched the junior mints about 4 hours ago.

Who are you to play God!? Every man's time comes! If his number is up, who are you to interfere!?

Alley-oop21

No Longer a Noob
Oct 11, 2002
The pilot. Let me give you a word of advice. O.K.? I want you to stay away from me. I don't wanna talk to you, and I don't wanna hear anymore of your stupid little notes and suggestions. I don't like you. So if you got any other problems whether it's raisins, prunes, figs, or any other dried fruit, just keep it to yourself and stay out of my way, O.K.?

Status
Not open for further replies.