Oskitake

Noob
Nov 10, 2011
It seems that team ninja has listened to the feedback of the users and they regret what they have done to the fans, thats why they are releasing NG3: Razor Edge for the Wii U.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/preview-ninja-gaiden-3-wii-u-article-1.1101920

If you didnt clicked the link up, I will sum it up to you, basically what the link up tells you is that Team Ninja, regrets what they have done, they listened to the players and fans and they are trying to make the Wii U version the best of what they can do at the moment. And as we have seen in the videos at E3 and images, at very least a new ninpo, harder difficulty and dismemberment are waiting for us.

With hope probably they will add more weapons, ninpo, upgrades, and stuff that in the past made this series what was before a total EPIC franchise.

Last edited:

jflip007

Noob
May 27, 2008
I swear they read my blogs. They are saying and doing exactly what I said they should do! Thank you for listening Team ninja, real fans got your back!!!

Robbyx

Noob
May 26, 2003
I'm huge fan of Part 1 and 2. Didn't even bother with part 3.

I really hope this remedies that. And I hope they release it on other consoles other than the Wii U

_Arthur49_

Noob
Dec 13, 2012
That's my first meet with this game series, and I'm scary about others parts...
But I heard something other:/