raTed_Zee

No Longer a Noob
Aug 20, 2012
They should be up. I’m not home so I cannot confirm. Obviously the WM arena won’t be in yet but Macho King and the others will be up. Oooh Yeah!

They’ve also patched in an option to turn off the Super Finisher animation and they’ve given Roman a solo Bloodline entrance, they’ve added an entrance for Scarlett and the Xavier Woods “Zero” MyFaction card you unlock in MyRise has been converted to a persona card

AustinRulz126

And that's the bottom line
Nov 6, 2005
They’ve also patched in an option to turn off the Super Finisher animation and they’ve given Roman a solo Bloodline entrance, they’ve added an entrance for Scarlett and the Xavier Woods “Zero” MyFaction card you unlock in MyRise has been converted to a persona card
They also updated Tiffany Stratton's model and you can now choose a ring announcer for a match

raTed_Zee

No Longer a Noob
Aug 20, 2012
They also added Sol Ruca’s attire to the creation suite, a new BFT, multiple Samoan spikes to a sitting opponent, they also fixed side plates not appearing on championships and the new Fiend winning animation which was previously set as a tag team animation and they’ve re-added the “select default attire” option to the main Superstar menu in the game.

raTed_Zee

No Longer a Noob
Aug 20, 2012
I’m not positive about this one and I know she had updates tattoos in this game but I THINK they updated Zelina’s model because I’ve used her a bit this year and I don’t recall her having a large right shoulder tattoo.

raTed_Zee

No Longer a Noob
Aug 20, 2012
I’m not positive about this one and I know she had updates tattoos in this game but I THINK they updated Zelina’s model because I’ve used her a bit this year and I don’t recall her having a large right shoulder tattoo.

I randomly found a clip I had saved earlier that included Zelina and she didn’t have the tattoo - so good to know they’re adding things like tattoos to wrestlers

Wrekonize

Super Star
They also added Sol Ruca’s attire to the creation suite, a new BFT, multiple Samoan spikes to a sitting opponent, they also fixed side plates not appearing on championships and the new Fiend winning animation which was previously set as a tag team animation and they’ve re-added the “select default attire” option to the main Superstar menu in the game.

I hope they add Sol Ruca's handstand RKO. or "Cutter" I don't even wrestle as the women unless I do 1 on 3 tags to beat the crap out of Ronda. But Sol Ruca's finisher is dope.