Sumanai

Noob
Apr 11, 2005
if superman was a program in the matrix, neo would just rewrite his code and turn him into a can of ravioli.

heavyp3434

Noob
Jul 19, 2004
Neo would destroy him with ease in the Matrix. He is faster stronger and has a lot more powers in the Matrix. In the real world Neo might be able to beat Superman because Superman might be connected to the source then Neo can destroy him also.
But Neo all the way

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
Actualy superman cant fight neo when he is pluged to the matrix! he lives in the realy world, any way neo unpluged from the matrix is just a human, i think so superman wins!!!

Sumanai

Noob
Apr 11, 2005
uh prolly. but if its a fight in the matrix then neo will win. and if u want a fight between real world neo and superman then u need to rename thread "normal human guy Vs Superman??"

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
Neo would completely own Superman in the matrix. He could rewrite his code to that of a roach and then step on him.

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
But how would they meet at the matrix? Superman only lives in the real world!
Please correct me if i'm wrong cuz i dont know much about the matrix and its rules!!

tic_toc

Noob
May 8, 2006
Neo would completely own Superman in the matrix. He could rewrite his code to that of a roach and then step on him.

Then why did he not do that to Agent flipping Smith? Superman would kick sissy boy's ass!! Neo always had doubts about his ability anyway, now imagine Superman all up in the Matrix......[face_shock]

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
Also Agent Smith wasn't a code in the Matrix in the second and third movies so Neo couldn't manipulate him.In the first movie he jumped inside of him and made him explode! If Metropolis was part of the matrix then Superman would get his ass kicked HARD! The big red boy scout would just be another code for Neo to control.

Apr 26, 2007
Ur Right Dark, Superman lives in the real world like Neo...So if Neo were any other Matrix person (Like Trinity or Morpheus),bthen Superman all the way, BUT, Neo is THE ONE, The oracle says the powers of THE ONE extend beyond The Matrix. How did Neo destroy all the machines at machine city? Luck? Yea, Neo would own Superman badly.

Jun 29, 2005
oh stop using these gay loopholes. Let's pretend that for whatever reason, Neo had all of his powers outside the Matrix and fought Superman. I think that's the real question. And for all of you who say Neo would win: You are idiots. Superman is Superman. No one can defeat him.

And don't say that Neo would use Kryptonite because we know he's not that smart or resourceful. The guy's cool, but he really doesn't have any idea what he's doing half the time.

c5engine

Almost Not a Noob
Feb 3, 2007
I agree with Master. We all know that Superman would win IN THE REAL WORLD. And I think that was DNV's question.

Real world: Neo vs Superman. Superman flies through him at light speed. Neo implodes/disintegrates. End of.

camper71

No Longer a Noob
Apr 15, 2001
Because Neo hacked Clark kent's computer and distributed all of his sex tape files of him and Lois Lane....
How about this matchup Neo Vs. Braniac?

matrix_cat

Noob
May 31, 2003
Superman. The only person who's allowed to beat Superman is Batman (and occasionally Wonder Woman). Superman is exactly as strong as he needs to be to beat whoever he's fighting, exactly as fast, etc. He doesn't have a set power level because he needs to be able to beat anyone. He's really not much of a character.

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
Neo would beat superman everyday, he can counter everything superman has!

Light speed with Slow motion
Super strengh with super martial arts
Flying with uhhh flying
Heat vision with stopping things

Lulz Neo ftmfw

[face_tired]

Sep 12, 2014
To be honest Neo would win in both worlds beacuse in the matrix he can manipulate code so superman couldn't touch him and also neo isn't even a person at the end of Revelations. Neo effectively turns into energy. He is ls a god who's powers extend far beyond the matrix itself as said by the Oracle and I don't care how fast or strong superman is he can't punch a presence that is everywhere and can manipulate reality itself