XTREEMMAK

Noob
Sep 19, 2013
Hey all,

In celebration of KH 3 and the upcoming 1.5 + 2.5 Remaster, I'm currently in the planning stages of a Kingdom Hearts related music production with a couple of local artists and musicians. This will be a semi large production and I'm already in the process of securing the licenses necessary for use of the songs in light distribution, as well as securing a few studios to record and mix the sessions apart from my own.

The basis around the idea will blend "Simple and Clean" along with "Passion" from Utada Hikaru into a brand new song with creatively ironic lyrics and metaphoric references, with shattering performances by 4 main artists including myself, and if my budget allows, professional grade mastering.

What I would like to know is if I should proceed with this production or not? Would this be of interest in checking out? I haven't committed to anything financially; this first song is pretty much out of my pockets after all. But if all goes well with feeback, maybe I can expand this to a 3 track EP with more musicians and artists (I really want to do Scherzo di Notte with a Quartet and guitarist :) )

Anyway, any advice, concerns, ideas, etc would be helpful. I'm really looking forward to doing this if you'd like; really excited!