HuskerTornado

♪ Your delusions are yours, and not mine ♪
Oct 14, 2001
Parts Unknown

I would hope AD Moos wasn't dumb enough to do this unless there is a legit financial issue. But no one will care either way. Those that want to see it as a scared program looking to avoid an L will do so regardless, and Nebraska fans have been looking forward to renewing the rivalry since it was announced (especially Osborne, who scheduled this while he was AD) so it looks bad on all fronts.

I'm just incredibly annoyed that this program finds different ways to embarrass themselves at every turn. Moos seems to put his foot in his mouth every few months. It might be time to move on from all parties that thought this was a good idea.

I'm just glad someone leaked the info so the game wasn't cancelled. What a colossally stupid organization.

Last edited:

GoBlue32

Super Star
Feb 21, 2004
Nebraska just needs to become a triple option team at this point.
when nebraska beat oklahoma with eric crouch catching a huge td pass is when i fell in love with college football as a whole

the triple option being relegated to only service academies is lame as hell. make college football weird again.

Apr 1, 2018
when nebraska beat oklahoma with eric crouch catching a huge td pass is when i fell in love with college football as a whole

the triple option being relegated to only service academies is lame as hell. make college football weird again.
Tbf I meant it an insult. It’s a somewhat common sentiment when a program is in the hopelessness spiral.

KingAmukamara

No Longer a Noob
Aug 31, 2010
Don’t totally disagree, maybe 1 more coaching staff and then we should just become a novelty team. Run the option, only play songs from 1995 during games, let a 90s legend suit up once a year, etc

HuskerTornado

♪ Your delusions are yours, and not mine ♪
Oct 14, 2001
Parts Unknown
I think they should be expected to win minimum 7 this year, I kind of like 8 right now. That's with just decent qb play. No excuses.

Last edited: