Jun 28, 2010
really nba elite 11 freakin sucks looks like a bunch of kids made it , its not detailed graphics or anything doesnt look or feel like the nba , i've been to alot of nba games played with nba players and played basketball for a long time and nba 2k11 is more realitic

viator2000

Running Wild
Sep 2, 2000
San Francisco
Im guessing you're going off the Wii footage that was shown, as the 360 version. I'm quite certain you're an idiot as well, as you're saying it doesn't "look" or "feel" anything like the NBA as if we've seen more than just 1v1 from the games development stage.

Aug 2, 2008
[blockquote]Jerrick1Snatcher posted:
i've been to alot of nba games played with nba players and played basketball for a long time and nba 2k11 is more realitic
[/blockquote] im pretty sure, over 90% of the buyers of the game WATCH BASKETBALL OR PLAY IT MORON!   [face_plain] liek seriously, no one needs your biased opinion on two games which haven't even released pure game footage (team vs. team)a 6 year old can tell which game is better by game release. And even though it is most likely 2K coming on top once again (like the last decade) there's no need for bashing another game.

Wuying-Ren

No Longer a Noob
Mar 13, 2003
Even though the vids are work in progress. 2K10 trumps them in every aspect but ballhandling.

jaemooms

Noob
Sep 20, 2009
it's funny how you always find a 2k groupie in nba live forum and never the other way around. I got all my friends to successfully switch from 2k to nba live last year...since 2k ballhandling is a joke....so I cant wait for nba elite.

AyyyeYooo

No Longer a Noob
Nov 2, 2006
The developers for this year's 2k game better focus on ridding its game of all the bugs and glitches that infested 2K10 before, gloating about Michael Jordan being on the cover of their game.

Sep 1, 2008
2k realistic?...give me a break....2k has better graphics i give them that, also more shot/layups/dunk/pass animations , but realism is not their forte and it hasn't been their forte for several years now. the skating is a major issue, along with the physics, and most of all THE A.I...... this game is an ESPN highlight millions of dunks, lots of fast breaks, and defense is difficult to play due to skating and the incompetant nature of the A.I. control players. the good/bad shot recognition is horrible in this game, Players register as wide open in situations they should'nt be thus we see ridiculous default layups going over defenders despite the fact that they are in a players grill defending then wall, all because the offesive player was already registered as wide open at the time he got the shot stick command which make the defender flying to swat his shot and the other defender putting both hands up IRRELEVANT!!!..... throw in some ridiculous slow jump shot squaring up, slow post move animations/layups and non responsive controlling and you have 2k.......i made the switch to live last year by the way....

Jun 2, 2010
Jerrick1Snatcher said:
really nba elite 11 freakin sucks looks like a bunch of kids made it , its not detailed graphics or anything doesnt look or feel like the nba , i've been to alot of nba games played with nba players and played basketball for a long time and nba 2k11 is more realitic

I agree with this bitch changing the games name aint gon do shit....live aint that gud...the last great game was live 03 04-06 was aight...2k just took over the basketball business...and i like how no one reaalized that he said that he versed NBA players before because we all kno hes bullshiting lol

Jul 26, 2009
Jerrick1Snatcher said:

Agreed. Its as easy as the choice between your hand and a vagina.

May 19, 2010
I didn't realize both Elite 11 and 2K11 were out already and people been playing them, thanks for the reviews, I'm going to go out now and buy them.

miketheharshtruth

Almost Not a Noob
Mar 19, 2010
Jerrick1Snatcher said:

Dude, you are obviously a little kid who doesn't know how to speak proper english, yeah, I'm sure you've been playing basketball for a long time, probably since you were five, 4 years must be a long time, :^O but seriously, you obviously are retarded.

Sep 11, 2010
viator2000 said:
Im guessing you're going off the Wii footage that was shown, as the 360 version. I'm quite certain you're an idiot as well, as you're saying it doesn't "look" or "feel" anything like the NBA as if we've seen more than just 1v1 from the games development stage.

preach

Apr 30, 2010
how can we judge two games that havn't even came out yet? all i'm trying to say here is don't judge a games until you played them. [face_peace]

Hi_Tek_22

Noob
Nov 26, 2008
South Carolina
miketheharshtruth said:
Jerrick1Snatcher said:

Dude, you are obviously a little kid who doesn't know how to speak proper english, yeah, I'm sure you've been playing basketball for a long time, probably since you were five, 4 years must be a long time, :^O but seriously, you obviously are retarded.
That sir, is a run on sentence. [face_nerd]

May 1, 2009
If yall want a real game 2k11 is the way to go. NBA Elite is 4 fake players an people that like to make shots with anyone an dunk on everyone. an also let players like Carlos Boozer dunk from the free throw line. 2k11 is the game 4 real Ballers not the fake. plus we have Legends not teams we dont no from around the world. an we will also have the best player ever Michael Jordan. 2k11 is chozen.

nivek1026

Noob
Sep 21, 2010
Dbaz13 said:
ur a retard this game looks sick

You seriously don't know what the "F" you're talking about...

I was planning to buy Elite 11 along with 2k11 since they said that the controls in Elite 11 are 1-to-1 movement, But after seeing this video. Man~ I just feel sorry for the game. If anyone of you guys still disagree after watching these videos and still say NBA Elite is better, you're probably stupid or just a die hard EA fan.

Elite 11:

Favorite quote: "Haha!, yo WTF! This nig*a is standing like Jesus in the middle of the court."

The issues starts at 2:35, you can skip through if you want.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLPGDyE5pEE

2K11:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgiT0pM36J8

gobucks34

Noob
Sep 21, 2010
How come EA hires so many cocksuckers to hype up or make there game look good....

If EA hired you to come on the boards, shouldnt you ACTUALLY try to do a good job selling this game to us 2K ppl, instead you crack us up with your hilarious comments LOL

Another thing EA is bad at....WOW ELITE BLOWS....

KiDr080t

Noob
Sep 24, 2010
I am one of the biggest Nba Live Fans. I enjoy everyone that ever came out. Usually I bash every 2k game alive and talk about how gay it is, but i must say that NBA ELITE 11 is the WORST GAME EVER! the post moves are unreal,the game has a built in lag, ETC! In the practice hangar, it looks like a PSP game. The Only thing i like about it is the Commentators. The dribbles are descent, but live made it uncalled for to switch the ball in every time you switch sides. Thats something i would expect 2k to do. There is a reason why both franchises never built that in before. Why? bc its UNCALLED FOR! For you online players, Imagine if you're playing online and theres a lag in the game bc of the connections. It will be virtually impossible to hit a shot. THINK ABOUT THAT! You're either going to be really good at elite 11 or really bad. I like the challenge but the gameplay is terrible. I am now forced to switch to 2k this year. smh

Sep 30, 2010
I've played the beta of NBA Elite today and I don't like it. The way to shoot and pass is just plain dumb. You do have the option to use alt. controls those they don't work like NBA Live controls like you might think, it's almost like a combination of the two. Just weird. The practice court and the way you could practice was different. You're by yourself for one with one ball, your own ball I guess. Somehow I think the AI was having trouble as well, they were terrible.

Also, there were several instances where a pass was made and the players catching the pass were standing out of bounds but nothing was called. I got called for traveling when I was still in mid air. It felt a little clunkey.

I haven't bought an NBA type game since NBA Live 2003 but I think I might just buy NBA Live 2010 instead of Elite.

royr1984

Noob
Dec 25, 2010
Me I like the graphics of NBA 2K games but I just wish they had the controls from NBA Live, I struggle really bad with that free throw thing.

Lakerfan000102

Trill Modsby
★ MOD
Jul 18, 2009
royr1984 said:
Me I like the graphics of NBA 2K games but I just wish they had the controls from NBA Live, I struggle really bad with that free throw thing.
I want the opposite.