Status
Not open for further replies.

Chronic_Death

Almost Not a Noob
Feb 20, 2006
For some reason, albeit the fact that my Breeders outnumber my other disciples 5:1, my population increases barely if at all. They kiss etc., but I never get any babies, like I did at the start of Land 3 (the tutorial land). I've tried Fertility Statues, and despite my efforts, my Nursery is barren. WTH!

I played this game a year ago and I remember my towns teeming with people. Is it a glitch? A minor detail that I'm overlooking? Halp please, this is making the evil role quite difficult.

_eAtoS_

Noob
Nov 28, 2006
jus check them by pressing "s"(i think)and put at least 8 men breeders not women.Cause woman can breed one time and it will take a while to give birth byt men can always leave women pregnat..

Chronic_Death

Almost Not a Noob
Feb 20, 2006
_eAtoS_ said:
jus check them by pressing "s"(i think)and put at least 8 men breeders not women.Cause woman can breed one time and it will take a while to give birth byt men can always leave women pregnat..
I have about 20 men and four women. The ratio is around 5-6:1 I'd guess.

I get the red love icon above their head, but never the white offspring icon. No babies. [Available Troops] never budges.

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
I bet anything it's just a glitch. If you wanna fix it, you're gonna haveta start a new game. Good luck.

Catron100

Noob
Apr 11, 2007
I am having the same problem, though a bit different.
All my breeders go to one area and just stand around.
I place them in different areas, but they just go back to the same place.
Could this just be a glitch, and should I just try restarting the land?

T-Bone95

Noob
Nov 20, 2006
I think I might have an answer for Catron's problem.

Do you have any artifacts in the one area? Artifacts make the villagers dance and stand near them. So try moving the artifact(s) away and, I dunno, maybe they'll, ahem, carry on.

Jun 3, 2005
[face_shock]

I'm having to much people, and mostly if I ever do want people, they just migrate to my town.
you could set half of your village on breeders and harvest food and lumber yourself. the other half can harvest too but they usually need my help in maintaining food.

Pooka77

Noob
Oct 11, 2006
I bet anything it's just a glitch. If you wanna fix it, you're gonna haveta start a new game. Good luck.

Feb 26, 2007
The problem probably is houses if theres no houses for the kids to grow u to the people just kiss and nothing happens. But if you have extra houses they will make children

Status
Not open for further replies.