balu27595

Noob
Mar 8, 2011
Nice review .But as you didn't play any of the previous games you really don't know how the game really deviates from the original series.There is no linear gameplay in any of other games whereas it introduced in this one which disappointed some of the fans of the series.Also we get to choose what weapons we need before starting of the level whereas in absolution we need to find weapons scattered in the environment.I like to add that the new disguise system is really frustrating sometimes.Apart from the backdrops the game is really good but I truly fell that Hitman Blood Money is the best game in the series.
I would rate it 8/10.

Jan 4, 2013
Nice review .But as you didn't play any of the previous games you really don't know how the game really deviates from the original series.There is no linear gameplay in any of other games whereas it introduced in this one which disappointed some of the fans of the series.Also we get to choose what weapons we need before starting of the level whereas in absolution we need to find weapons scattered in the environment.I like to add that the new disguise system is really frustrating sometimes.Apart from the backdrops the game is really good but I truly fell that Hitman Blood Money is the best game in the series.
I would rate it 8/10.

Thanks for the comment. I played the other Hitman games now thanks to the HD trilogy and the review score would have changed for Absolution after playing the others for sure.