Jun 2, 2013
Similarly to last week's thread on The Rains of Castamere, this is a thread to those who have already read the books talk about tonight's episode Mhysa, the season finale.

In your opinion, what's going to be the big moment of this episode?

I think the big moment will be the battle in Castle Black after Jon Snow's return and we'll see Ygritte dying in his arms.

We've seen Asha/Yara Greyjoy in the teaser to this episode last week, so I'm certain that she will recieve the news that Balon Greyjoy is dead -- and I'm guessing the whole plotline from A Feast for Crows about who's gonna lead the Ironborn now is going to be anticipated to the next season, since Theon's plotline has been anticipated too. I don't think we're going to endure a whole new season of Ramsay Snow torturing Theon, this arc should evolve shortly and since Theon's story in A Dance with Dragons is supposed to happen parallel to the events in A Feast for Crows (otherwise the viewers would ask themselves why Theon didn't go to the Iron Islands to claim his throne), I think we're going to see a lot of new Greyjoys next season.

There are some rumors that we'll see Joffrey dying tonight. That surely is not going to happen. Mace Tyrell and Oberyn Martell are being cast to next to next season and they are important to the storyline following Joffrey's death, there's a lot of build up prior to the royal wedding and there's no time to rush it in one episode. In addition, we haven't seen any hint of another wedding in the teaser. In this episode we'll see only Joffrey challanging Tywin.