Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2006
I have tried everything. How do I add money to the treasury while playing the game? I have used quotes and a lot of what other sites say.

Can anyone tell me what to type in to the box when you press ~.

nodi333

Noob
Jul 21, 2006
just one suggestion dude dont use it!!! i started using it and got totally addicted and it didnt take long for me to start using other cheats such as process_cq "town" ect.

im off now but i always get tempted to try it one more time

PS. the maximum amount of money you get at once is 40 000 and if you want to get money quickly type in:

"add_money 40000" and press enter and then press the UP ARROW once and enter again and again and again until you have enough...

Oct 26, 2006
I do exactly that but my money stays the same. Is there something you have to edit in order to use the cheats? Is there a point where you have to be while in-game to cheat?

And if anyone can tell me how to unlock all factins without playing conquest would be helpful

Rebel6666

Noob
May 31, 2006
MichaelCOwens said:
I do exactly that but my money stays the same. Is there something you have to edit in order to use the cheats? Is there a point where you have to be while in-game to cheat?

And if anyone can tell me how to unlock all factions without playing conquest would be helpful

Nodi is right you need to press ~ and then Write : add_money 40000 exactly like I've writtin it

nodi333

Noob
Jul 21, 2006
oh yea forgot you have to press the key above tab #-o

and yea if you want to unlock all the factions go...

C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\data\world\maps\campaign\imperial_campaign and open the descr_start.txt

and select the unlockable factions and cut them out via ctrl + x and paste them in the playable

however i suggest you unlock them yourself there s just no feeling of self satisfaction if you do it with cheats

Rebel6666

Noob
May 31, 2006
MichaelCOwens said:

And if anyone can tell me how to unlock all factins without playing conquest would be helpful

So where ar the WUL's [face_mischief]

Rebel6666

Noob
May 31, 2006
nodi333 said:
WUL??? whip u legless? will urinate loudly? what unlucky lad?

WUL means Watched uers List, on the board here and for the users it means important user or good poster

Oct 26, 2006
this problem isnt solved yet.

I press ~ and the whole black box comes up and I type it in exactly, but no money? Does anyone know whats up?

nodi333

Noob
Jul 21, 2006
firstly thanks for the Internet english lesson rebel im such a noob

second here s what the problem might be it s possible that you might have clicked anywhere on the screen after you got the black window up?

if so you kinda disabled it and you cant write in it anymore make sure that you leave the mouse alone after you ve pressed the key to activate the "cheat log" and only type in cheats

PS it might be a warning from a higher power not to cheat!!! I WARNED YOU!!!

Rebel6666

Noob
May 31, 2006
MichaelCOwens said:
this problem isnt solved yet.

I press ~ and the whole black box comes up and I type it in exactly, but no money? Does anyone know whats up?

When the window is open just type add_money 40000 be sure to put a space between money and the amount and also be sure to put (_)the little bare between money and add with no space

nodi333

Noob
Jul 21, 2006
maybe we forgot to mention that a little symbol (i forgot what it looks like) gets inserted into the first letter once you type in something so read now and dowhat i say:

click the button above tab (a black "cheat log" should pop up)

press backspace twice

type in :"add_money 40000" without the "

and press enter

for moar press the up arrow and enter again and again

Oct 26, 2006
its working now. I tried the no clicking after pressing ~ key, and it worked. I was playing Milan and had about ten provinces and was about to destroy the byzantinian empire when the game encountered a problem and had to close, dident save and it sucked.

Rebel6666

Noob
May 31, 2006
MichaelCOwens said:
its working now. I tried the no clicking after pressing ~ key, and it worked. I was playing Milan and had about ten provinces and was about to destroy the byzantinian empire when the game encountered a problem and had to close, dident save and it sucked.

So do we have are WUL's

Rebel6666

Noob
May 31, 2006
nodi333 said:
so who s considered a WUL? a guy with over 5k in posts?

No no no nodi!!!!! I already told you a WUL is a watch user list usually you get a WUL from someone that you will help, give a great tip, by being a good user with good posts.

nodi333

Noob
Jul 21, 2006
i know what you told me... so 5k posts? :D just joking i know what you mean but its an unofficial thing right...(rhetorical question) so it doesnt really have an official criteria

Rebel6666

Noob
May 31, 2006
nodi333 said:
i know what you told me... so 5k posts? :D just joking i know what you mean but its an unofficial thing right...(rhetorical question) so it doesnt really have an official criteria

Exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.