SaMoKo

Bad post, please ignore
Jun 19, 2012
wow i expected people to reply .....

Hiya! I think people have been busy grinding up gear and so on the last few days, but I've been slowly tinkering with the idea of setting up PMs for groups of users to arrange hunts and encourage regular groups. Let me know if you're interested in this, and I'll work on hooking you up with some hunting bros.

Dec 28, 2014
you can use your gear you get from vilage or what ever

Hiya! I think people have been busy grinding up gear and so on the last few days, but I've been slowly tinkering with the idea of setting up PMs for groups of users to arrange hunts and encourage regular groups. Let me know if you're interested in this, and I'll work on hooking you up with some hunting bros.
nice icon of deviljho

Last edited by a moderator:

SaMoKo

Bad post, please ignore
Jun 19, 2012
you can add me, my code is below. you can't carry your gear over to online can you?

Gear carries over just fine, but the guild progression is separate from the caravan progression. I'll add you to an active group.

SaMoKo

Bad post, please ignore
Jun 19, 2012
Added to the PMs! The peeps in there all hunt online regularly, so just post up whenever you want to hunt and chances are very good you will find a buddy. Swap FCs when you hunt, and use Skype if able. Makes things much, much easier with voice chat, especially if you have any questions as a newer player.

Umbra_Witcher

Bad Seed
Jan 27, 2002
Albuquerque, NM
Added to the PMs! The peeps in there all hunt online regularly, so just post up whenever you want to hunt and chances are very good you will find a buddy. Swap FCs when you hunt, and use Skype if able. Makes things much, much easier with voice chat, especially if you have any questions as a newer player.
thanks dude, i plan to be on tmrw night, might even be around tonight after 10.

Zeolot

Noob
Mar 1, 2015
hey folks I just reached HR 7 and im looking for a solid group to run with
- also willing to help anyone get geared and what have you

3ds fc : 3411-3611-2977

Marmus5692

Noob
Mar 8, 2015
Don't know if this thread is still active, but I was looking for folks to hunt with as well. I'm new to the series, honestly, and wouldn't mind
having someone who could answer a few questions for me during missions.

EDIT: Whoops, forgot this: FC - 4656-7226-5268

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2016
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy if this is still up, can I join in as well?

Parish
FC: 5387-1181-1384

Mar 31, 2016
If this is still alive! I want to play with someone too, it gets lonely when i play alone sometimes D:

Mii: Lem MH: Kenshi
FC: 4957-6751-3928

Mar 31, 2016
If this is still alive! I want to play with someone too, it gets lonely when i play alone sometimes D:

Edit: Idk, but is it ok for me to add the FC's listed in this page? i dont wanna creep someone out by adding there FC for no reason :/

Mar 31, 2016

Edit: Idk, but is it ok for me to add the FC's listed in this page? i dont wanna creep someone out by adding there FC for no reason :/

Dek7

Noob
Sep 16, 2016
Don't know if this thread is still active, but I was looking for folks to hunt with as well. I'm new to the series, honestly, and wouldn't mind
having someone who could answer a few questions for me during missions.

EDIT: Whoops, forgot this: FC - 4656-7226-5268
Do you still play?

Dek7

Noob
Sep 16, 2016

Parish
Me to I need a hunting group

Dek7

Noob
Sep 16, 2016

Parish
Me to I need a hunting group
I sent you a friend's request, my name is Sir Roc7