not_socks

not_mod
Jun 29, 2024
They're alt arts of existing cards; you can see under the card name Blood Tithe that the card is actually Smothering Tithe for instance

7af082fa-86a3-4f7b-966d-2be1f1d0c0bc.jpg
Ohh I see now, cool!
I knew WOTC did that for the LOTR reprint stuff. Are these like third party custom in the same style or was there just a Bloodborne crossover I've never heard of

RommelMcDommel

Super Star
Mar 21, 2012
Ohh I see now, cool!
I knew WOTC did that for the LOTR reprint stuff. Are these like third party custom in the same style or was there just a Bloodborne crossover I've never heard of
This is a third party custom thing. Wizards hasn't made any actual official Soulsborne crossover but I fucking wish they would... the amount of legendary creatures / weapons / lands / artifacts etc in those games would be insane and I have to imagine it would sell like crazy. Imagine making Lady Maria or Starscourge Radahn or whoever your commander

not_socks

not_mod
Jun 29, 2024
This is a third party custom thing. Wizards hasn't made any actual official Soulsborne crossover but I fucking wish they would... the amount of legendary creatures / weapons / lands / artifacts etc in those games would be insane and I have to imagine it would sell like crazy. Imagine making Lady Maria or Starscourge Radahn or whoever your commander
See a Souls crossover would be perfect, just like LOTR and Fallout, those both worked really well IMO.

Fuckin Secret Lair HATSUNE MIKU though? Really? Why?!