mcslade4x

No Longer a Noob
May 23, 2003
Dont have the upgrade yet, so Im asking the question.

Ive researched what I could, found mostly seriously negative views of the ps3/360 version, but they are all impressions given nearly on the day of release or shortly after.

Wondering if anyone is available who got past the initial WTF moment (if possible), overlooked graphics and has received the patch (whatever that does)

If those people are around Id really like to know your thoughts on it and whether I should get it or not. Upgrade isnt an answer atm and likely wont be for a while, so its last gen or nothing

gamerjes

Noob
May 19, 2013
< Playstation 3 "deluxe" version.

I'm happy. Sure, graphics are not top-notch and there are some animation issues you usually see in a game ported down, but it doesn't really take away from the game, as a whole. Most of the real issues were patched out and any outstanding issue is with the game in general, not specific to old or new console versions (no storage chest, horse controls, tactical camera). To demonstrate my experience, I am 2 trophies away from completing the achievement list for this game: Quartermaster (ignored the repeatable quests my first few runs), and Belle of the Ball (also ignored it first few times).

mcslade4x

No Longer a Noob
May 23, 2003
Surprised how dead this board is, thanks for the reply I did get (expect more some reason)

Got the game on 360, maybe 15 hours in. I dont see what anyone is talking about with any of the problems. Graphics look fine, text is fine, no glitching or lagging. Good game.

AnimeKing2009

The Knight of Zero
Jun 2, 2009
Surprised how dead this board is, thanks for the reply I did get (expect more some reason)

Got the game on 360, maybe 15 hours in. I dont see what anyone is talking about with any of the problems. Graphics look fine, text is fine, no glitching or lagging. Good game.

i have it on ps3. on day one there was a few derpy glitches but the patch eliminated them all a few days later. So yeah aside from Graphics birghtness and such there is no difference from the ps3/360 to the 4 and Xbone.

Classicnerd

No Longer a Noob
Jun 12, 2014
I would not recommend it for 360 as it is very broken puppy.
I'm surprised they released it so bad for old gen consoles. I mean the company prides itself on making highest quality games, and then this.

But the same has been happening in other companies too. Look at Forza Horizon 2 for example. Or Shadow of Mordor. Makes me feel like they want to force us into buying next gen console.