5CHiZO

Noob
Aug 25, 2021
So I was scrolling through my Steam Library and was like "Hmm. What should I play next?" and I saw that Destiny 2 was on sale so after doing a bit of research I went ahead and bought Beyond Light plus a Season. I already own Shadowkeep and Forsaken but lost interest long ago so the price was only $30 on sale for Beyond Light plus a Season.

Anyways, I'm completely starting fresh. Deleted my Hunter and am now going Titan through the Story. I suspect this will eat up over 30 hours of game time with all three expansions so should be good fun. Never played Crucible but I believe I will start sometime soon. Kind of nervous about it but I'll give it a shot. I love the visuals of this game and the feeling is very Halo like, of course...Bungie, which makes me feel right at home.

So now with roughly $100 invested into Destiny 2 I will complete the story through Beyond Light and if I enjoy it enough, I think I will, I'll get The Witch Queen when its released if Halo Infinite doesn't take over my life. I got 4 months so I should be fine before Halo is released.

I'm just excited to be back! Thought I'd share my excitement with you fine chaps and see what happens in the thread. Will I get trolled? Probably (lol) But I'll see you out there, Guardians!