Falcon136

Noob
Jul 9, 2005
Ive been off these boards for a while because of the lack of interest in the game. From what I've seen is that the graphics look like a pile of sh*t, but what about the gameplay? Is there any free roam? Should I even bother picking up this game for my 360(If it is compatible)?

camper71

No Longer a Noob
Apr 15, 2001
No free-roam in PON but for some dumb-ass reason you can use focus when you get to the mission select screens after becoming 'the one'

Apr 14, 2005
No free-roam in PON but for some dumb-ass reason you can use focus when you get to the mission select screens after becoming 'the one'

What do you mean?

camper71

No Longer a Noob
Apr 15, 2001
Ok. you know the Red pill rescue and Captains rescue missions the branching mission selcet screen where neo is hovering above the city? you can toggle focus on and off for some reason ( I have the xbox version) so it just makes me wonder if they thought about letting you fly around doing the "superman thing" at some point in development.

Aug 31, 2005
Awesome yes, but also impossible on ps2, I really don't understand why this wasn't made for 360, it would of made a kick ass launch title and could of easily have done the Burly Brawl and Neo justice. It's annoying seeing 360 games throwing tonnes of characters around like nothing when it could be throwing around Agent Smith(s). If it had been a 360 launch title it would of sold far more since it would of been the only game of it's type (and still would).

fighter194

Kind of evil
May 30, 2005
''Awesome yes, but also impossible on ps2, I really don't understand why this wasn't made for 360, it would of made a kick ass launch title and could of easily have done the Burly Brawl and Neo justice. It's annoying seeing 360 games throwing tonnes of characters around like nothing when it could be throwing around Agent Smith(s). If it had been a 360 launch title it would of sold far more since it would of been the only game of it's type (and still would).''

You are wrong. More people own an Xbox because of the price of the 360. So that means that more PONs would be sold more on the Xbox then the 360.

zemiska

Noob
Jul 10, 2006
nope

there might be on the matrix online though
(not sure if there is matrix online just a rumor i heard)