The_Serial_Killa

No Longer a Noob
Feb 10, 2004
The slowdown. The loading sounds like a pain but I doubt its that bad. The slowdown is what catches my ear the most.

I hear they patched it up some so after patch is what I'm worried about.

Is it really that bad of a slowdown *See Skate1* or is just enough to notice at times but not enough to get in the way?

maddog5423

Almost Not a Noob
May 31, 2008
I have it on PS3 and still loved it, I think they re-released it on PS3 which makes the loading times faster, but mine is normal and I don't really mind it, but it can get annoying. Plus the controls are alright, I love them.

-MD.

Kamurocho_Freak

๐”๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ซ ๐”Š๐”ฌ๐”ก๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฐ ๐”š๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฐ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ญ๐”ญ๐”ข๐”ฏ
โ˜… MOD
Apr 24, 2010
Aokigahara
I have the ps3 version and experienced very little slowdown, thought it controlled like a dream, and looked utterly beautiful. Granted I haven't played the 360 version, but I doubt it's that bad!

StillLoopee

No Longer a Noob
Nov 26, 2009
360 demo looked better than the PS3 one, but I got the PS3 one for the extras (plus I prefer my PS3) and while the loading times at times were kinda annoying, they have you the whole try out combos while you wait thing, so it's not all bad. It's not bad to a point where you can't enjoy it

XyberOptic

anti.artificial
Apr 1, 2002
Ontario, Canada
I own both versions on PS3 and 360, and I can honestly say that the PS3 version is inferior(not from a fanboy point of view).

Its not the slowdown, the FPS is steady and doesn't detract from the experience. What really ruins it all is the "constant" loading screens. The PS3 version literally has "loading" in everything u do, even navigating your menu when you push pause requires "loading" while transitioning from menu to menu.. Its really annoying.

While the 360 version is instant in all those aspects with no extra nagging loading transitions.

I know they released a patch a while back for the PS3 version that was supposedly supposed to fix that issue, but I see no difference.

Also the graphics are a little crisper on 360. You have to keep in mind that Platinum games used the 360 as the lead development console, and then Sega did a sloppy "port" job for the PS3 version.