FiteKnight

Noob
Jan 3, 2023
Hello! I‘ve been using the GoW Ragnarok Interactive Map to finish up the 100% and I just wanted to share one piece of feedback. When clicking on an icon I haven’t clicked on before, the title and checkbox will pop up first and then the image, description, and related pages will pop up a second or 2 later which will throw off the location of the checkbox. Here’s a clip:

Pretty minor annoyance but it was really cumbersome when I was trying to check off items that I have already completed at a fast pace. Mostly because my finger would be going for where the checkbox was but then the related pages would pop up and I would end up tapping that and be redirected to another page which would slow the whole process down.

I think it would be nice to have the checkbox have a fixed location. This could involve switching the placement of the checkbox and related pages so the checkbox is always on the bottom. Or if the pop up appeared at the top of the page instead, you could leave the title and checkbox appear and then have all of the other info pop up after the checkbox. Just my 2 cents but I’m not a web designer so idk what’s truly best.

Besides that though, I really enjoy and appreciate all the hard work that goes into these maps! They are incredibly useful and easy to use, navigate, and they keep track of your progress. Thanks for everything!

iPad Pro M1 11in (2021)
iPadOS 16.1.1
Safari Browser