Spectr0Nz

Almost Not a Noob
May 30, 2024
Sheboygan
the movie shows for us a story about a italian guy who his fulfill is become a professional boxer i don't know if they knew it but is hard to see italian boxers, majority of boxers and wrestlers are irish they it was think about to create rocky to american italians be confident about themselves?

Spectr0Nz

Almost Not a Noob
May 30, 2024
Sheboygan
He'd start off being a racist cop who got tired of beating up homeless minorities only to be humbled by a black boxer when he started boxing after a bet from his drunk mom.
this story would be more if he were an russian guy, probably plot would a poor guy who hard worker at factory and lose his job because the union did cuts, unemployed he see in boxe an opportunity to growing up in life.

votequimby

Super Star
Jun 14, 2001
the movie shows for us a story about a italian guy who his fulfill is become a professional boxer i don't know if they knew it but is hard to see italian boxers, majority of boxers and wrestlers are irish they it was think about to create rocky to american italians be confident about themselves?

we had movies like that in the 30's

I swear to God I hate posting with basically 12 year olds, no sense of history even when they claim they like movies and such.

Spectr0Nz

Almost Not a Noob
May 30, 2024
Sheboygan
we had movies like that in the 30's

I swear to God I hate posting with basically 12 year olds, no sense of history even when they claim they like movies and such.
classic movie era are good i have been watch a lot of movies from 50s to 60s, about 40s down some movies, they're good, good story, characters not that bullshit about modern social problems or modern things, but my favorite cinema era is 70s to early 80s.

votequimby

Super Star
Jun 14, 2001
classic movie era are good i have been watch a lot of movies from 50s to 60s, about 40s down some movies, they're good, good story, characters not that bullshit about modern social problems or modern things, but my favorite cinema era is 70s to early 80s.
i love old movies some of the stories are very disposable but it is like time travel

Spectr0Nz

Almost Not a Noob
May 30, 2024
Sheboygan
i love old movies some of the stories are very disposable but it is like time travel
back in the days movies was about american life and how simple folks made this life possible i can notice that story was about one guy or family who was poor and with hard work and trust in america they grew and taught other folks how you can be strong and tough.

dasolarsjr

Noob
Jul 9, 2024
I heard that in the 19th century, the Irish were seen as ethnic and non-white by the Anglos, and that they were even made into slaves by them is that true op