Thugorp

Noob
Jul 3, 2012
Hi, So I am having a problem in my game with my creature. Specifically, although everything else seems to be working fine, I can not get my creature to come; or rather, I can not get my hand to snap! I can leash my creature(an ape), I can change which leash my creature has on, I can hand him things, and I can slap him & reward him. However, I can not tie his leash to things, and I can not snap my fingers to/and get him to come. I can not pull the leash or in any way make him go to one place or another. I can try to entice him to go here in there by other methods, but with out direct well direction, training him and getting him to do specific things at specific times is quite hard. and it is impossible to make him go to anywhere specific out of my area of influence because I can't manipulate the environment there to entice him.

If this is not a glitch what am I doing wrong, and how do I do the correct thing?

If it is a glitch how do I fix it?

Do I have to start my game over?

A few more details: I did not have this problem at my starting city(what I have gathered was actually the tutorial), the problem only starting after I went threw the portal after nemissis burned my first city.(is this because I forgot to send my creature there ahead of me... or tell him to go there? I kinda ran threw while he was still the other side of the island.)

Second, during the totorial, when I could still yank his chain(see what I did there? :-p) He used to get tired alot and die of exoustion because he wouldn't rest. I assume that is a glitch too right? He doesn't do that any more, but now I can't controle his wandering!

Please any help would be appreciated! :-D