Buttery_Bacon

No Longer a Noob
Jun 6, 2008
I saw the story on YouTube though.
I really hope that "Chris" is not actually Chris Redfield himself.
I haven't even bought the current gen systems... but the Switch and Sonic Mania look awesome.

Am I alone in retiring from this series?
Or are all of you heathens still open to this series continuing?
Btw -- I am not hating the game; just don't feel like wasting time on a story that will never wrap up (the way I want it too [face_mischief])

The End.
([face_mischief])

D

Deleted member 119

Original poster
I kinda stopped caring about the story after 5, but I gotta say that RE7's ending did pique my interest just a tad. I'll probably check out that "Not a Hero" DLC eventually, and I really do suspect that it isn't actually Chris and they are pulling a fast one on us, but we'll see.

It's a good game, and I'll stick with the series if they build off of RE7 and make more good games.

Hoolin still sucks.

The End.

Buttery_Bacon

No Longer a Noob
Jun 6, 2008
Lol, Hoolin.

I am hoping it is HUNK and that might pique my interest to stay with the series, but if it is actually Chris then I will be relieved and know that I can retire from the series without any emotions involved (RE has been such s big part of my life up until last year's reveal).

GamerSince95

Almost Not a Noob
Jan 27, 2014
From what I have heard capcom actually fucked up his character model and it was too late by the time they noticed.If this is true thats pretty pathetic on capcoms part

ryodin

Treads the Jeweled Thrones of Earth Under His Feet
Nov 10, 2000
New York City
Well, he does say "I'm Redfield," and nothing more. So I do believe Capcom is yanking our chains. There's a reason they had him say it that way, which is totally stupid and awkward. So I suspect he will end up being some cousin of Chris and Claire's.

Someone named Cole, perhaps. Or Derek. Yeah, Derek Redfield. That's it!

[face_tongue]