Chrome_Jaquio

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 9, 2006
Is making us having to pay for costumes and weapons after they gave us absolutely no unlockable content after beating the game. The only thing you get free is a sample pack. Come on now, they could have at least given us a pallette swap for Ryu's costume like they did in NG2 when you beat it. I didn't complain about the game although I know we got short changed on some things, but this annoys me. We should at least get a weapon free or a costume pack. It ain't right.

*Edit ok you do get the claws free, but I gotta admit, it doesn't look right when nothing comes off at the end of an attack with these, its like an animation or 2 is missing.

Last edited:

Chrome_Jaquio

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 9, 2006
The free claws you get can only be used in story mode you have to buy the claws to use them in multiplayer, what a rip off.

Last edited:
D

deleted-632784

Original poster
Yeah, it is BS. I don't care about costumes or anything, just the claws and the challenge packs. Did they fix the freezing missions for PS3?

Oct 29, 2007
Yep, charge more to get just a fraction of what the last two games in the series gave us from the start. Since this game is based on the whole concept of "cutting" (although nothing gets cut off when you cut through it) I know I will certainly not get my beloved Tonfas back... or Lunar. The Scythe? That's probably my least favorite weapon of the whole series. They could have at least brought some form of the dual katanas back.

jflip007

Noob
May 27, 2008
Yep, charge more to get just a fraction of what the last two games in the series gave us from the start. Since this game is based on the whole concept of "cutting" (although nothing gets cut off when you cut through it) I know I will certainly not get my beloved Tonfas back... or Lunar. The Scythe? That's probably my least favorite weapon of the whole series. They could have at least brought some form of the dual katanas back.

Love the Tonfas. Forget that give us all of them, then it might be worth the purchase! Jumping up a wall then slinging the Scythe around decaping dudes was fun, but I dont know about this game! At least the Tonfas and Lunar would have made since, seeing as that there's no DM! even the nuchaku would've made a good fit! What I dont get is if the dragon sword was absorbed into Ryu's arm, would'nt it have made since for him to use all those different weapons! Only the dragon sword can vanquish evil like that right?, but there's only humans and human creations in this one! Any weapon would have surficed, assuming its in the hands of Ryu. But As you can see by now these japanese companies are exploiting these "DLC" updates. When really they arent even updates, [cough} On-Disc-Content, [cough] but hey I say weather it out with them cause that tsunami hurt the Japanese VG market! They in a slight decline and trying to pull themselves out! 2013-2014 gonna be a good year for them, so gotta be patience! I mean even Itagaki is extremmly quiet and his game got pushed back!