KiNGDOMZ77

Noob
Sep 23, 2007
Because I enjoyed 2 but sold it, now I'm thinking of picking up 3, but I played the demo and it feels like the same old. Is it worth picking up the full game. Hows the custimzation options for your skater, clothes, boards, etc. Also are the spots realistic and is the new location better then San Van? Thanks for feedback.

Jul 13, 2010
Skate 3 is totally worth buying. Especially if you have online or are looking for an easier or harder version of skate. Even without online though the park creator is worth the upgrade to be able to make your own park. Online though there are tons of options for vs and co-op. The only thing it lacks in my opinion compared to 1 and 2 is that there is no offline multiplayer on either one xbox or system link. otherwise its way better. No stupid security guards, your photos can be seen around in game on billboards, and downloadable content out the azz. totally worth the money

kyle1995

John Myung once said:
Aug 8, 2003
imo, skate 3 didnt really add anything new. hardcore mode is decent, but not that great. the map in skate 3 also sucks compared to skate 2. i would buy skate 2 again if you want a good game.

lowrona

Noob
May 8, 2010
Firstly, if you liked skate 2, you will love skate3! Any issues you may have had with skate2 have pretty much been resolved. As for the sponsors, anything said would be a spoiler. But in short, no, the wheel, truck and board sponsors haven't made a comeback.