seddrah

Noob
Mar 23, 2004
I can't believe they signed Johnny Damon, and yet as I type this very sentence, I recant--of course I believe they signed Johnny Damon--that's what the Yankees do--they sign all the players who have punished them in the past, so they will never do it again.

What a fierce lineup they will have in 06. I mean, can you think of a stronger lineup ever?

CF Johnny Damon
SS Derek Jeter
RF Gary Sheffield
3B Alex Rodriguez
1B Jason Giambi
LF Hideki Matsui
C. Jorge Posada
DH Bernie Williams
2B Robinson Cano

wow! talk about a superstar lineup. I think it would have been very interesting if they'd also signed Nomar Garciaparra. They could've put Garciaparra at 1B and Giambi at DH and put Bernie in a back up role, where he probably belongs at this point. nonetheless, the Yankees have cut $25 million in payroll from last year and will field THIS lineup. unstoppable.

someone should put this roster on ASB05 and sim out a season to see how they do. you'd have to sim, because to actually play with that team wouldn't even be fun. You'd win 18-2 every game!

Why do the Yankees go after outfielders like Damon and Seattle signs chumps like Carl Everett and Jarrod Washburn--who, mark my words, will be absolute busts in Seattle?

cjwhulk

Noob
Sep 1, 2004
Damon's been hot for every team he's played on, so this is a good pickup for the Yanks.

Let's see who'll have the worst record this year, your Mariners or my Devil Rays.

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
Now if only they signed some pitching. I'm scared to believe that Aaron Small will go 10-0 again year.

knickH20

Noob
Mar 26, 2004
we have 7 starting pitchers we dont need anymore

Johnson
Mussina
Pavano
Chacon
Wang

thats enough plus out bats to win the division once more.

Jan 3, 2006
some of those players arnt on 05, such as cano, and plus damon sucked for the a's. id be more worried about those blue jays next year. and the giants. woo watch out for those giants man.

knickH20

Noob
Mar 26, 2004
Cano and wang are the only ones missing. Cano is easily creatable and if you need any help their just ask me.