Jul 14, 2012
Just bought it other day so far 10/10
Beat HItman Contracts last night and havn't moved to the next game just so much stuff i wanna do to try out alternative ways of killing my targets [face_tongue]
I got to say I am really happy i got this game, it is hard to find decent games like this with a lot of replay value to them these days.

Apr 8, 2013
I have been playing this since launch and have been loving it! Right now I'm all zeros through hitman 2 and it is hard but rewarding! I also agree with 10/10! Just the music, level design, environments, and gameplay are surberb!

Jul 14, 2012
I have been playing this since launch and have been loving it! Right now I'm all zeros through hitman 2 and it is hard but rewarding! I also agree with 10/10! Just the music, level design, environments, and gameplay are surberb!
I forgot what mission it was i think it's called, The Trick of the Trades perhaps that's it but, there is a mission where their is a ghost on the first floor you can catch him walking around also looking in mirror in the bath room gave me the creeps all night hahah. I recommend following and reading IGN's guide on this game they teach you and show you a lot of cool ways to play the game also don't be afraid to do some stuff solo, I figured out some really neat tricks that i am going to submit later.