Mar 11, 2006
im not that far into game but i was wondering... the first time you ever go into the matrix and face an agent.. your supposed to put an explosive on a pillar and go back to trinity and them but then staircase dissapears. then an agent comes. Trinity says shes gonna go get another explosive to explode wall and that neo should keep shoulding to hold agent at bay. I do this, but then i run out of ammo and agent either kills me or throws me over ledge. what do i do?

0ompa

No Longer a Noob
Jun 27, 2005
you dont need to shoot, as long as you keep fighting him for the set amount of time, a hole will be blown open and you can escape. it works if you just repeatedly throw the agent into the gap until the hole appears. all you have to do is dont die for a while.

Mar 11, 2006
I try that but he just grabs me and throws me off the platform. whenever i try to grab him he blocks it and counters it with a few punches to my face.

0ompa

No Longer a Noob
Jun 27, 2005
hmm...you probably shouldnt grab...just attack and dodge for as long as you can. and by throw i meant hit sorry.

NextzZ

Noob
Mar 25, 2006
Or insthead of trying to face him and show him what tough dog you are, waste time and just run around and give him some punches now and then.
You're not ready to face those suckers yet, burly brawl in other hand would be your time.