devilizard

Noob
Mar 27, 2005
I have beaten all of the arcade stuff, have way too many worthless cars, only use the Skyline M-Spec now for everything. Have over 71000 respect and can beat almost every race with a fresh M Spec without crashing. Working on the conquering the last races now. But what the heck are the challenges? How do I get tot he 20? I saw two different explanations here on this board. Does anyone have a walk-through book, was there one published? Anyone? And yes I have all of the women, I have only won two back I lost, still have one out. Most of their videos too. I wish the soundtrack was more available outside the game, I really like some of those tracks.

devilizard

Noob
Mar 27, 2005
Actually I figured it out myself. After redoing my son's profile when it got corrupted (he's seven) I found it seems based on horsepower and there is several levels involved. I used a stock Supra to take 4 or 5 wins and then beefed it just a little to take another two. I loaded Skyline gets like three, and a brand new Celica got me a couple now I have 18/20 and its just a matter of tweaking for the last ones. It goes by your horsepower and the challenge price the racer gives you.

abbyrust

Noob
Mar 11, 2007
where a single car sits there waiting on a rival
example:in the parking lot near the garage