zgmfx

Almost Not a Noob
Jul 4, 2004
Alright, I'm going to try once again to start another discussion in this board that's NOT about Dynasty Warriors Gundam.

So Unicorn Vol. 3 is out, and it is so amazingly awesome I can barely put it into words. The action is great. There's also plenty of emotional scenes, was on the edge of my seat the whole time wondering who was going to die (since a couple of really likeable side characters characters triggered traditional Gundam deathflags).

I honestly don't feel like watching any other mecha for a while because it just can't stack up.

Phantom-Pain

Still not Kojima
Mar 16, 2007
Absolutely loving this series. Just wish it was longer haha.

Probably the most badass Unicorn you'll ever likely see too lol.

Soundtrack is gorgeous. Animation is fantastic. Combat is brilliantly choreographed.

nfen84life

Noob
Jan 19, 2007
Perhaps it is better stated that the Kyrios is reminiscent of the Delta Plus, but that is besides the point.

Apr 3, 2011
The vol.3 is great! As usual the ending is a cliffhanger, the same as the previous episodes.
I can't wait for the next episode. I'm looking forward on how the story will turn out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gundameisters.blogspot.com

zgmfx

Almost Not a Noob
Jul 4, 2004
nfen84life said:
Perhaps it is better stated that the Kyrios is reminiscent of the Delta Plus, but that is besides the point.
Well, apart from the fact that they're both transformable there's not too much similar in their designs. The Delta Plus is supposed to look more like the Hyaku Shiki more than anything else since it's basically that, but with the transformation feature that was intended but left out of the Hyaku Shiki implemented.

nfen84life

Noob
Jan 19, 2007
My main point is that, in my opinion, their flight modes look more alike than any of the other transformable mobile suits' flight modes. Especially considering the fact that these two suits are "cross universe."

zgmfx

Almost Not a Noob
Jul 4, 2004
I can kind of see it actually. Kyrios is more triangular, and the Delta Plus sort of has a longer nose and wings, giving it a more realistic plane look, but yeah, around the legs especially.